US Predists Ukrainian Invasion By Russia

25 Feb 2022 13:00 #21 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: I will admit this group of far right apologists is baffling me. I really don’t know how you can hold this much cognitive dissonance in your heads without them exploding. You say that your Dear Leader Trump projects peace through strength while he is busy praising the strength and intelligence of Putin and gushing about how smart he is to invade Ukraine. You see a pathetic loser and grifter as a strong leader who would create the autocracy you long for while espousing that you support democracy.

Boom!

I think you are inferring things that aren't being said. I didn't see anyone admiring Putin for anything. Could you find it for me?
I also don't see any of the right wing pushing for an autocracy here. I see more leftists who think the GOP should be banned along with Fox News. I have never wanted to ban the Democrat Party now their media allies. I believe that the more press we have the better because government likes to hide their corruption and wasteful spending.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2022 18:16 #22 by FredHayek
Good news everyone! Looks like China is distancing themselves from Russia and Putin after most of the world has condemned the attack on the Black Sea nation.

The leader of Ukraine seems to want to get Russia bogged down in street fighting in the cities. So it could be like Stalingrad again. But the Russians would hopefully lose this time.

25 Feb 2022 20:03 #23 by Rick
XI isn't stupid. Why look like a villain supporter now when there is only downside. He needs the precedent to be set and accepted by the weak and needy west, before he makes his own move on Taiwan. Europe needs Russia's oil and everybody needs every thing the Chinese make and steal.

Trump is right when he talks about these guys being smart, which doesn't mean he thinks they are good, contrary to the always dishonest media's narrative. Evil can be brilliant, until it goes too far.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Feb 2022 07:00 #24 by homeagain

Rick wrote: XI isn't stupid. Why look like a villain supporter now when there is only downside. He needs the precedent to be set and accepted by the weak and needy west, before he makes his own move on Taiwan. Europe needs Russia's oil and everybody needs every thing the Chinese make and steal.

Trump is right when he talks about these guys being smart, which doesn't mean he thinks they are good, contrary to the always dishonest media's narrative. Evil can be brilliant, until it goes too far.

[/b]

But isn't that what I have been stating about Trump.....his"luck",or brilliance at bull shit has a limit....THEN
brilliance becomes entangled and u find bondage is the end result.....(brilliance is all but gone by Q4 2023
or Q1 2024).........we r saying the same thing.

26 Feb 2022 08:36 #25 by FredHayek
Russia asked former Soviet republic Kazakhstan to join the campaign in Ukraine. They were turned down. Awesome news. Hope Russian soldiers keep deserting.

26 Feb 2022 12:53 #26 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: XI isn't stupid. Why look like a villain supporter now when there is only downside. He needs the precedent to be set and accepted by the weak and needy west, before he makes his own move on Taiwan. Europe needs Russia's oil and everybody needs every thing the Chinese make and steal.

[/b]

But isn't that what I have been stating about Trump.....his"luck",or brilliance at bull shit has a limit....THEN
brilliance becomes entangled and u find bondage is the end result.....(brilliance is all but gone by Q4 2023

You can not deny the fact that Putin didn't make any kind of moves like this when Trump was president, he did it when Obama was president (and laughed at Hillary's reset button), then made an even more evil move when Biden became president. Try as you will, you can't logically blame Trump for the weakness of Democrat rule. November can't get here fast enough.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Feb 2022 15:44 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

You can not deny the fact that Putin didn't make any kind of moves like this when Trump was president, he did it when Obama was president (and laughed at Hillary's reset button), then made an even more evil move when Biden became president. Try as you will, you can't logically blame Trump for the weakness of Democrat rule. November can't get here fast enough.

U have side stepped the issue....the bolded is NOT in dispute. The timeframe for Trump's brilliant bullshit
is the topic.....he will go too far and find his ass indicted.

26 Feb 2022 15:50 #28 by FredHayek
LOL. Trump haters have been predicting he will go to jail for the last six years. He hasn't gone to jail.

The Democrats are about to lose the midterms. President Biden will be even more weak. Do you really think he wants to spend his limited political capital locking up Trump?

Especially since Trump running in 2024 will divide the Republican Party.

03 Mar 2022 06:53 #29 by Rick
The Ukraine military is pretty much done and the world is about to watch a massacre in real time. We all get to learn a valuable lesson, too late. I know what the lesson is… do you?

George Orwell

03 Mar 2022 07:49 #30 by FredHayek
Twitter sometimes has gems. I was on there last night with an Army sergeant. It appears that Russia hasn't been doing their maintenance on the vehicles that invaded. They bought cheap Chinese knockoff tires for their wheeled combat vehicles, but never rotated the wheels or covered them like RV owners in America do. So once those vehicles go offroad at low tire pressure the wheels are coming apart from rot.
Hard to change tires in combat conditions in the mud under fire, if you even have enough replacement tires.
Have to think this extends to tracked vehicles too, they just haven't been maintained properly. And many of them date from the 60's and 70's.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds