Shanghai Continues Lockdown

12 Apr 2022 10:08 #1 by FredHayek
Non essential American embassy employees are being sent home. Millions are starving in high rises. The infected are being quarantined and their pets are being bludgeoned to death. And this is getting almost no press.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2022 12:24 #2 by homeagain
LINK PLEASE.....(credibility is lacking)

15 Apr 2022 01:02 #3 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: LINK PLEASE.....(credibility is lacking)

You think I am lying about American government workers being sent home from Shanghai? Do you even read the news? Have you see the videos of infected Chinese pets being beaten to death in the streets?

15 Apr 2022 07:21 #4 by homeagain
pixels/images can be altered....it is SO common. U can NOT trust ANY visual, unless it is verifiable by a credible source. Facial recognition is NOW suspect....the app. is under fire,as we speak,because of inaccurate info. ANIMALS in a live market for butcher....the mindset of OTHER countries is disturbing,but
it is a reality, OUR OWN "animal farms"/ag.practices r despicable I do NOT eat meat,the stress the animal is under upends the cortisol levels.....and U R consuming what the animal was fed/how it was slaughtered
(practices of the facility ).....then u wonder why American's have such poor health.....humans, IN GENERAL,
R SO INHUMANE.

15 Apr 2022 08:18 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Shanghai Continues Lockdown
I've been consuming a lot of leftist news Fred. I see clearly why HA is uniformed because the only sources showing the Chinese autrocities are conservative sources that don't fear pissing off the Chinese. Notice how HA deflected to live markets and the health of Americans? It's impossible to debate with someone who refuses to stay on topic.

If we want to talk about credibility, I'd love to partake in that conversation any day.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2022 08:24 #6 by homeagain
R those the same sources that DECLARED POTUS ELECTION ILLEGAL?:whistle: yes, i answered the question....U CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT U SEE UNLESS IT HAS BEEN VETTED BY A CREDIBLE SOURCE. (end of story)

15 Apr 2022 08:31 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: R those the same sources that DECLARED POTUS ELECTION ILLEGAL?:whistle: yes, i answered the question....U CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT U SEE UNLESS IT HAS BEEN VETTED BY A CREDIBLE SOURCE. (end of story)

The same "credible sources" that told you Trump was colluding with Russia or that hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation? BTW, there's no proof that the 2020 election was a clean election, especially considering all the voter laws that were broken and altered at the last minute in mostly swing states that mattered the most. There's much you are not aware of but I won't force you to educate yourself outside your bubble.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2022 09:23 #8 by homeagain
THIS is what was requested....THIS is all that needed to be posted....But NO, a pissing match is MORE
preferable, Can u (collectively) back up your statements???? U accuse me of deflection,while u (collectively) vomit up shit, WITHOUT providing links that r credible. SC has pointed this bullshit out to u (collectively)...she NO LONGER POSTS BECAUSE IT GETS IGNORED. Get your (collective) heads out of your backside.....can U??????

15 Apr 2022 10:33 #9 by FredHayek
SMH, I don't understand why you couldn't believe my initial post. Numerous sources were reporting it, not only media but governments like China and the US. And I thought it was important to bring up because Ukraine is filling the mainstream. Sorry Ms. Doubting Thomas. If you don't trust me without a link, then please just ignore my threads. I wasn't lying in any way.

15 Apr 2022 11:39 #10 by Rick
She cries foul because she is uninformed and now we are all supposed to admit we were wrong for not informing her? LOL

You know HA, all the information in the world is at your fingertips if you're willing to step outside your liberal news bubble. Most of the stories your trusted sources told you over Trump's 4 year term were either proven completely wrong or were not reported at all because they were accomplishments they didn't want you to know about.

Instead of showing anger when you're proven wrong, perhaps it would be more constructive to use your common sense and look to sources who haven't been wrong for the last 5 years. Just a suggestion, you're free to stay within your bubble and we can repeat this exercise over and over again.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds