Shanghai Continues Lockdown

16 Apr 2022 13:22 #21 by homeagain

Rick wrote: She didn't say you were a liar, just that you are not credible, which is pretty close to the same thing. CNN is dying because they are not credible, because they lie consistently.

I would be way more interested in debating people who just told me what they believed was true instead of jamming a source in my face, or worse, pages of copied opinions and a source.

My reasoning is this, if someone tells me a story they believe is true and I'm uninformed about said story, that forces me to do my own research to agree with or disagree with the information.

The LAZIEST thing someone can do is to write a sentence about a story that doesn't tell me how they feel about the story and then toss in the source so I can try to guess how the OP feels about the story.

bolded...u have just REVERSED what your stance was in past debates......U go back and review the
your old posts......(I'm not doing the work for u).....my entries (replies) r to COUNTER the vomit coming forth from the mouth.....

Here's my belief and I have stated it MANY TIMES...the fourth turning is HERE and the constant conflicts that r occurring are part of the changes, that will either solidify our way of governing OR drive a stake thru
the heart of this nation and destroy democracy. TRUMP AND FRIENDS WILL BE INDICTED FOR INSURRECTION.....OR autocratic governing will reign....(think Putin)....those r your choices,there is NO MIDDLE.....either way the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has lost it's standing on the world platform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2022 17:41 #22 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Shanghai Continues Lockdown
HA, from your reference:

"Jurors rejected Thompson’s novel defense, in which he blamed Trump and members of the president’s inner circle for the insurrection and for his own actions."

16 Apr 2022 19:38 #23 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Shanghai Continues Lockdown

homeagain wrote:
bolded...u have just REVERSED what your stance was in past debates......U go back and review the
your old posts......(I'm not doing the work for u).....my entries (replies) r to COUNTER the vomit coming forth from the mouth.....

This is another one of your lame tactics that gets so tiring. If you want to dissect my posts to make a point, it would be necessary for you to post an example because I have no clue what swirls around in that head of yours and I won't waste any time trying to learn your special way of thinking. Post an example and we can discuss, otherwise it's just more bull$hit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Apr 2022 07:17 - 17 Apr 2022 07:26 #24 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA, from your reference:

"Jurors rejected Thompson’s novel defense, in which he blamed Trump and members of the president’s inner circle for the insurrection and for his own actions."

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/man-who-bl...rection-found-guilty

(Trump) didn’t force you to go. He didn’t force you to walk every step of the way to the Capitol building, did he?” Dreher asked Thompson on Wednesday.

“No,” Thompson said.

“You chose to do that?” Dreher asked.

“I was following presidential orders, but yes,” Thompson said.

U can ATTEMPT to excuse/exonerate the ex POTUS,but the TRUTH will prevail.....it will take a period of time to try the case and TRUMP will try to unwind/untie/undo the TRUE motive of his actions....HE WILL FAIL.

when A CASE IS LITIGATED,any wise LAWYER WILL MAKE DAMN SURE IT CAN NOT BE OVERTURNED IN APPEAL....that takes a tremendous amount of leg work and forward thinking.

17 Apr 2022 08:19 #25 by FredHayek
Back on topic. The third week of lockdown for a city three times as large as NYC. Food deliveries are having issues. I really hope the people start rising up against their cruel government.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2022 08:43 #26 by FredHayek
Will this continuing lockdown over one of the largest manufacturing areas in the world help to start a global recession? How many important finished products will be delayed? And how many parts for other finished products delay manufacturing around the world? Some Shanghai factories and business offices are locking down employees at work.
Why are they risking domestic economic chaos for a Coronavirus which simply isn't that deadly any longer?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2022 20:00 #27 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Shanghai Continues Lockdown

FredHayek wrote: Why are they risking domestic economic chaos for a Coronavirus which simply isn't that deadly any longer?

Great question Fred. As we’ve seen in our own country, the communists (progressives) have been playing the long game and know that creating more dependent and fearful populations incentivizes those people to give up freedom in exchange for having basic needs fulfilled.

China knows their pain wil soon be our pain. We created the monster and now we see the monster trying to take us all down.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds