what a surprise.....STIFFING SERVICES

27 Aug 2022 10:29 #1 by homeagain
nypost.com/2022/08/26/donald-trumps-trut...g-financial-fallout/

OH MY...AGAIN......NON PAYMENT. TO VENDORS/CONTRACTUAL CLIENTS....

Former President Donald Trump’s social media outfit, Truth Social, is locked in a bitter battle with one of its vendors claiming that the platform is stiffing the company out of more than $1 million in contractually obligated payments, FOX Business has learned.

If the allegations are true, they would suggest that Truth Social’s finances are in significant disarray, people with direct knowledge of the matter say. Internet infrastructure company RightForge is said to be among Truth Social’s largest vendors and creditors, these people say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2022 17:42 #2 by MountainRoadCrew
Posts were split out and moved here: mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/341...iffing-services-ring

Reminder: The Courthouse is for discussing the issues/articles, not insulting the person who posted them.

27 Aug 2022 19:04 #3 by ramage
Please point out where someone was disparaged. I can only conclude that you will not allow "Voldermort" to be mentioned an allegory for that which must not be mentioned on MMT, but we can say

..that TRUMP has MANY foes who will find a way to fuck him over,BECAUSE HE is adroit at fucking others over..

27 Aug 2022 19:20 #4 by ScienceChic
I have no idea why you keep referring to Voldemort, nothing has been deleted and personal insults are not forbidden, just not permitted in this subforum. Each response that was moved, in some part, discussed the person who posted, which is what The Ring is for not The Courthouse. If you want your posts to remain here in the Courthouse, discuss the article which was posted, not how the poster feels about the subject of the article, about how "lefties" are acting, etc. The example you mentioned is talking about Trump, not you or anyone else who posted here.

It would be nice if more people participated here. They aren't going to do so if they feel they are going to be attacked, and since our software doesn't allow for members to block other members, it's left to moderators to set guidelines and put posts where they belong if posted in the wrong place. That is the whole goal, not to "censor" those whose posts are moved.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Aug 2022 23:28 #5 by Blazer Bob
SC, why did you make this a subforum?

28 Aug 2022 07:28 #6 by homeagain
MY REPLY IN THE RING.....REVIEW IT IF U WISH......

28 Aug 2022 08:06 #7 by FredHayek
Let's see, what is a more important story right now, President Biden, by himself, adding one trillion dollars to the nation's 30 trillion dollar debt. Or President Trump's Truth Social site is behind in payment...one million dollars!
(Cue Dr. Evil)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Aug 2022 10:21 #8 by homeagain
OF COURSE, it wasn't going to get off the ground,I posted a link that indicated it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

28 Aug 2022 10:40 #9 by ScienceChic

Blazer Bob wrote: SC, why did you make this a subforum?

I didn't, it's always been a subforum under The Highway since the day the site was started. The nomenclature honestly doesn't matter whether you call it a forum or a subforum, it has the same functionalities.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Aug 2022 11:04 #10 by Freezeman
There was a change that eliminated The Courthouse posts from showing up on my recent topics page.
Now I have to go look in The Courthouse forum to view them just like viewing The Ring posts.

Here is the post link about the issue. mymountaintown.com/forum/my-mountain-tow...k-not-linking#386794
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds