ASSISTED SUICIDE

03 Dec 2022 09:11 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
SINCERELY .....let me give u a primer on MAID....the DOCTOR does not administer the "cocktail"/drug. He only writes the the script, YOU HAVE TO FILL IT, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE MONEY AND U R THE SOLE PERSON THAT PROVIDES THE RELIEF,BY YOUR OWN HAND....no one can aid u in the process,it is by your own hand. (loved ones can be present,but that is the extent of their participation.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2022 13:11 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
That sounds reasonable. I have been reading stories out of Canada where they are encouraging relatively young and fit people to look at euthanasia.

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

03 Dec 2022 15:53 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
".the DOCTOR does not administer the "cocktail"/drug. He only writes the the script,"

Similar to "I only gave the order, I did not turn on the gas in the chamber."

Without the order, in both scenarios, nothing happens unless someone else takes responsibility.

04 Dec 2022 07:15 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE

ramage wrote: ".the DOCTOR does not administer the "cocktail"/drug. He only writes the the script,"

Similar to "I only gave the order, I did not turn on the gas in the chamber."

Without the order, in both scenarios, nothing happens unless someone else takes responsibility.

[/b]

let ME CLARIFY,ONCE AGAIN......it is a legal action (gas chamber is an incredible poor analogy) I live on the western slope, the availability of a doctor/pharmacist who will HONOR THE LAW is non existent....I have to make a trip OVER MONARCH PASS to SALIDA'S HEART OF THE ROCKIES HOSPITAL , it is a travesty to be in pain and dying of a terminal illness and NOT HAVE THE LAW IMPLEMENTED.

again, several books by ATUL AWAGADA (spg?) ... A doctor, who "gets it".....I suggest u (collectively)
read thru those books and then come back to discuss the topic...BEING MORTAL is a start.

05 Dec 2022 18:21 #15 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
There is medical tourism. How about suicide tourism? Just a flight to Canada. Or Netherlands.

President Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds