ASSISTED SUICIDE

22 Mar 2023 16:28 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
From your post:
"If you have a terminal condition and are considering aid in dying, we will refer you to physicians who can consider your aid-in-dying request. The requirements are that you:
*Live in a state where aid in dying is legal
*Have a terminal diagnosis with a less than six-month prognosis
*Have the capacity to make your own medical decisions."

I sincerely hope that this is not your condition, HA. Nor anyone on this board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2023 18:40 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ASSISTED SUICIDE
I sincerely hope that this is not your condition, HA. Nor anyone on this board.

THANK U...I have no need for this process. I am extremely proactive and have tried to set things in place
BEFORE I AM IN DIRE CONDITION. The post was an informative piece,because many r confused/unaware
of this LEGAL OPTION in Colorado.

I sadly remember ASPENVALLEY,a MMT member many moons ago. She blogged her condition (when blogging was still relatively new....""..the zen of gradualness".)...a journal of how horrific her end of life was, with pancreatic cancer. It was heart wrenching and UNNECESSARY. They did not stay on top of her pain.
Her "team" was not there for her. I vividly remember her post about about being wheelchair bound,racked with pain and how u suddenly become invisible to people when u r coming and going to appointments or out to accomplish an errand.......it was a riveting revelation. We followed the blog for about 4 months or so......then the website went silent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds