UNIVERSAL LAW....unleashes ugly thruths

11 Jan 2023 20:06 #41 by ramage
Well HA, when are you going to declare Rep Boebert, an unfit mother. You seem to enjoy ad hominem attacks but omitted the rearing of her children.
Your catty remarks regarding her hairstyle, hair color and occupation evince your jealousy. You must be livid because she is your elected representative, is a mother of 4 sons, attractive, and an entrepreneur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2023 06:42 #42 by homeagain
JEALOUS, SERIOUSLY U JEST.....I find her to be out of her league,much like Palin,who could not /would not
go on a serious interview with FACE THE NATION,her facade would have been revealed......ill prepared,not
capable of carrying/entering into a HARD Q AND A. In other words,inept.

12 Jan 2023 16:22 #43 by Rick
I find the left’s hatred of attractive conservative women to be pretty common, especially white women. There’s a name for it but I can’t think of it right now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2023 18:02 #44 by FredHayek
Jealousy? Misogyny?
Partisan bullying?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jan 2023 18:08 #45 by ramage
The word you are looking for is: envy.
It is evincedf in HA comments about Rep. Boebert. HA states that Rep Boebert is out of her league, all of her further remarks are attacks against Gov. Palin. She has no substantive offerings against her representative so she creates a straw argument against someone who is not the subject of the discussion. ( It took me sometime to translate the non-sentences, non-paragraphs and misuse of ellipse marks to decode her posting. )

12 Jan 2023 18:21 #46 by FredHayek
The Left loves to underestimate Boebert, but she got some great concessions from McCarthy before he finally won the Speaker job.

AOC and the Gang? They signed onto the largest defense budget ever! Didn't even say they had an issue with it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jan 2023 07:12 #47 by homeagain
TO ALL THAT POSTED..."intuition is seeing with your soul"..your opinions r your OPINIONS,they r of no consequence to me

13 Jan 2023 10:16 - 13 Jan 2023 10:16 #48 by Rick

homeagain wrote: TO ALL THAT POSTED..."intuition is seeing with your soul"..your opinions r your OPINIONS,they r of no consequence to me

at least we always give our opinions and not the opinions from hack journalists with agendas.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jan 2023 10:38 #49 by homeagain
This question should not go away. If the president, any president, spends 60 weekends away from the White House in under two years in office, the public has a right to know who is visiting him. This is especially true in Biden’s case, when the home had unsecured classified documents on the property. 

Other questions for Team Biden:

Why didn’t the DOJ inform the public of the discovery of the classified documents when they were first discovered on Nov. 2? Is it because the midterm elections were coming a few days later? 

Why is this information coming out now, six years after the documents were originally stored? Is it because a majority of Democrats (57 percent) and most Americans (70 percent) don’t want Biden to seek a second term given that he’s already in his eighties? 

OH MY, ugly truths unleashed ....AGAIN UNIVERSAL LAW.

16 Jan 2023 12:14 #50 by Rick
That’s a round about way of Democrat voters admitting they made a big mistake by nominating and electing a corrupt old white guy who has accomplish nothing positive in government for the past 50 years.

Better late than never…

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds