Largest Healthcare Strike In US History

14 Oct 2023 06:44 #21 by homeagain
coloradosun.com/2023/10/13/kaiser-union-...42&mc_eid=86d8ec5269

“Health care workers and support staff kept our hospitals — and our nation — going during the dark months of the pandemic. They had our backs during one of our nation’s toughest times. We must continue to have theirs.”

The strike for three days in California — where most of Kaiser’s facilities are located — as well as in Colorado, Oregon and Washington was a last resort after Kaiser executives ignored the short-staffing crisis worsened by the coronavirus pandemic, union officials said. The coalition had given the company notice that another strike from Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 was possible

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT........TRUMP INCOMPETENCY SANK THE SHIP THAT WAS ALREADY TAKING ON DANGEROUS LEVELS OF WATER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2023 07:28 #22 by Rick
Would you mind explaining what Biden would have done differently under the same circumstances and how that would have fixed healthcare?

Im sure it’s also Trump’s fault that Hamas decided to attack the Jews and decapitate children in front of their parents, but I’m still frantically searching for that connection that surely must be there.

Please help me make that connection because it would be easier for me to understand why so many people on the left are ignoring the horrors and instead are just supporting Palestinians. We really need to find one person to focus our anger on instead of accepting that evil monsters exist and they would like to see us all burn.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Oct 2023 09:19 - 14 Oct 2023 09:26 #23 by homeagain
www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-pal...ity-ignore-no-longer

In reality, there is no refuge or escape; the borders are all closed and Egypt has refused to be a part of Israel's depopulation strategy.

On a macro level ,u must look at OUR policies.....I have repeatedly stated that EHM (ECONOMIC HITMEN)
r operating in the global arena...and now those actions r exacting a toll. (EHM have been operating for decades)
What is even more concerning is CHINA IS NOW the leader in the EHM arena....having learned well from us, what to do and what not to do.

Confessions of an Economic Hit man 3RD EDITION JUST PUBLISHED.....explains in explicit detail what is happening and WHY.

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim...ter49&edition=prelim ....

dig deeper,see COMPLETE PICTURE

14 Oct 2023 13:30 #24 by FredHayek
Back on topic.
Kaiser has settled with tens of thousands of employees. A 21% raise over the next four years. Also pledges of more hiring. Expect the cost of your Kaiser plans to increase.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds