Israel Declares War On Hamas

09 Oct 2023 16:39 #11 by homeagain
www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10/house-sp...f19b32d2e3b9f8fb2fdc

“Get Their Act Together”: House GOP Speakership Chaos Complicates Israel Response ......THE R'S HAVE A FUBAR FACING THEM....OH YA, this is all the D's fault...it would be comically ,if it wasn't so pathetic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2023 17:19 #12 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Israel Declares War On Hamas
I read the article that you cited. I have no idea how your comment relates to it. Please explain.

09 Oct 2023 19:25 #13 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

09 Oct 2023 19:27 #14 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10/house-sp...f19b32d2e3b9f8fb2fdc

“Get Their Act Together”: House GOP Speakership Chaos Complicates Israel Response ......THE R'S HAVE A FUBAR FACING THEM....OH YA, this is all the D's fault...it would be comically ,if it wasn't so pathetic.

This is rich! Liberal media blames the Republicans when the Biden Administration gave billions to Hamas to fund these attacks. SMH.

10 Oct 2023 08:32 #15 by ramage
As Rahm Emanuel said " You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."
Slo Joe immediately told Israel that aid is on its way. Democrats are now plotting to tie aid to Israel with aid to Ukraine. The thought being that the anti-aid to Ukraine Senators and Representatives will be forced to support such a proposal.

10 Oct 2023 10:15 #16 by FredHayek
After McCarthy was voted out as Speaker, Republicans are deeply divided. Now Democrats might come apart too. Many Democrats support Israel, but the Squad chooses to support Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah instead. Could make some interesting upcoming battles.
Biden's own administration also is divided, with supporters of Palestine fighting with those who are sending aid to Israel.

10 Oct 2023 19:57 #17 by FredHayek

Attachments:

11 Oct 2023 06:09 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Israel Declares War On Hamas

homeagain wrote: www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10/house-sp...f19b32d2e3b9f8fb2fdc

I’m really trying hard to figure out how and why you are focusing on Republicans in a thread about a Hamas massacre. To me it would make more sense to start a thread about the Republican house divide rather than inserting it into an important topic that has nothing to do with Republicans. This thread should be about the people responsible for this terrorist attack and the people who are fighting for their lives.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Oct 2023 12:23 #19 by ramage
The U.S. is proposing that the Gaza residents be moved to Egypt. Egypt is already bankrupt and cannot provide for its own people. What the Slo Joe Admin is recommending, in effect is ethnic cleansing.
I am waiting for the Fed to print more money so that we can bankroll the movement to Egypt as well as giving money to Ukraine and Israel.
The Problem is that the Palestinians do not want to leave their homeland.

11 Oct 2023 19:00 #20 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: The U.S. is proposing that the Gaza residents be moved to Egypt. Egypt is already bankrupt and cannot provide for its own people. What the Slo Joe Admin is recommending, in effect is ethnic cleansing.
I am waiting for the Fed to print more money so that we can bankroll the movement to Egypt as well as giving money to Ukraine and Israel.
The Problem is that the Palestinians do not want to leave their homeland.

Jordan were housing the Palestinians after they left Israel voluntarily in the 1940's. In response to this hospitality, they tried to overthrow the government. No good deed goes unpunished?

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds