Last last final final House Speaker Thread

03 Nov 2023 14:19 #21 by ramage
False argument. CD-04 will not elect a democrat. It is much too conservative. The last time a democrat was elected to the House from CD-04 was 2008, Betsy Markey was riding the coattails of Obama and Ft. Collins, her hometown, was in that district. She lost re-election to Cory Gardner in 2010.
Strong conservatives were lining up to primary Buck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2023 21:11 #22 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: Great news… two worthless “moderates” self flushing themselves.

Would you prefer Buck winning reelection or the Democrats gaining another seat in the House of Representatives?

I'd prefer to see every weak conservative pushed out into the private sector. What good has Buck done for the Republican party? The thing I don't think you understand is that the Democrats don't turn on their own very often unless they absolutely have to. Buck is going to be an MSNBC or CNN contributor because he is useful to Democrats.

Buck would never win reelection, that's why he bowed out. I want true conservatives who understand the battle we are fighting with people who are destroying this country. Colorado is lost and I've come to terms with that. The last thing I want is another Romney or Cheney, or Buck or anyone else that doesn't understand how hard we have to fight back.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds