MOODY MAKES A MOVE

21 Nov 2023 20:21 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE

homeagain wrote: U (collectively) have not been paying attention,........our gov. has been spending like a drunken sailor for decades...R'S AND D'S. Clinton had a balanced budget how many years ago????

But HA, you're on the side of these folols spending as much as they want... "maga macho asses" getting in the way of the people. Your statements can't both stand together, it's either one or the other,

You think Moodys understands math and how much our debt is costing us?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2023 09:33 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE
I KNOW Moody is the "maker" of all things solvent or not salvageable .....it is how we (collectively) gauge
risk/threat or solid ground. Is it Buffet who is going all in on cash? (I believe that is what I read in Business Insider) .Correct if I am wrong.

23 Nov 2023 09:28 - 23 Nov 2023 09:29 #13 by Rick
The question still remains unanswered... do you think Republicans should just rubber stamp everything the Democrats want to spend? If you think progress comes from spending more of our tax dollars and more borrowed/printed money, then you must believe that the people spending this money actually know what they are doing. Do you?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Nov 2023 14:02 #14 by homeagain
The REAL deal...no one gets all they want,EVERYONE (d &,r's)must sacrifice for the good of all....give a little,take alittle...THAT is operating in the best interest for the country,HOWEVER, BECAUSE WE HAVE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS....the premise is compromised and can not be realized (because of BIG egos) JMO

24 Nov 2023 16:17 #15 by Rick
I agree 100% with your characterization of "idiots"... so why be upset when a number of people don't want to let the idiots spend as much as they want for whatver they want? The only people trying to stop the idiots from spending money we don't have are on the right. Or, are they the idiots as your first post seems to imply?

George Orwell

25 Nov 2023 08:50 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I agree 100% with your characterization of "idiots"... so why be upset when a number of people don't want to let the idiots spend as much as they want for whatver they want? The only people trying to stop the idiots from spending money we don't have are on the right. Or, are they the idiots as your first post seems to imply?

THOSE idiots r infringing upon individual rights and r siding with a corrupt,mob boss who will attempt illegal acts to STAY IN POWER.. MODERATES,what ever happened to them? The nation is a hot mess because
MODERATES r scarce and COURAGE is a foreign concept.

25 Nov 2023 17:57 #17 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE
Individual rights? The Biden Administration wants to ban gas ranges and gas powered lawn equipment.

Their bureaucrats are chipping away at your freedoms every day.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Nov 2023 18:34 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: I agree 100% with your characterization of "idiots"... so why be upset when a number of people don't want to let the idiots spend as much as they want for whatver they want? The only people trying to stop the idiots from spending money we don't have are on the right. Or, are they the idiots as your first post seems to imply?

THOSE idiots r infringing upon individual rights and r siding with a corrupt,mob boss who will attempt illegal acts to STAY IN POWER.. MODERATES,what ever happened to them? The nation is a hot mess because
MODERATES r scarce and COURAGE is a foreign concept.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump... he is not in Congress and he is not leading Republicans to do anything right now.

You either want Democrats to spend as much as they want without resistence from Republicans or you don't. WHICH IS IT??

George Orwell

26 Nov 2023 11:51 #19 by homeagain
I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION....NO ONE GETS ALL THEY WANT. THE R'S WANT THE RICH TO PROFIT AND HEAVILY RESTRICT HUMAN RIGHTS...THE D'S WANT TO ASSIST THE POOR AND SAVE THE DAMN PLANET...I SAY,LET THE WHOLE THING BLOWN THE HELL UP AND WE START
FROM 0. COMPROMISE HAS VANISHED,SO ZERO IS START POINT. (THAT COULD ALSO TRANSLATE TO EXTINCTION...THE 6TH).....YA GOT ANYTHING MORE?

26 Nov 2023 23:05 #20 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE

homeagain wrote: I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION....NO ONE GETS ALL THEY WANT. THE R'S WANT THE RICH TO PROFIT AND HEAVILY RESTRICT HUMAN RIGHTS...THE D'S WANT TO ASSIST THE POOR AND SAVE THE DAMN PLANET...I SAY,LET THE WHOLE THING BLOWN THE HELL UP AND WE START
FROM 0. COMPROMISE HAS VANISHED,SO ZERO IS START POINT. (THAT COULD ALSO TRANSLATE TO EXTINCTION...THE 6TH).....YA GOT ANYTHING MORE?

Every generation thinks they will be the last one. Every generation has been wrong.

Republicans don't want the rich to profit, they want to stop punishing the entrepreneurs who create and hire workers.

Democrats love to push "wealth envy". They like getting the votes of slacker stoners who would rather get high than work overtime or start their own companies.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds