MOODY MAKES A MOVE

27 Nov 2023 08:42 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE

homeagain wrote: I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION....NO ONE GETS ALL THEY WANT. THE R'S WANT THE RICH TO PROFIT AND HEAVILY RESTRICT HUMAN RIGHTS...THE D'S WANT TO ASSIST THE POOR AND SAVE THE DAMN PLANET...I SAY,LET THE WHOLE THING BLOWN THE HELL UP AND WE START
FROM 0. COMPROMISE HAS VANISHED,SO ZERO IS START POINT. (THAT COULD ALSO TRANSLATE TO EXTINCTION...THE 6TH).....YA GOT ANYTHING MORE?

No need to yell HA. This started because you were upset with some Republicans blocking endless spending by the idiots. I understand that you believe your Democrats can "save the planet" by spending more money we have to borrow, but not everybody believes that given the horrible outcomes we've already seen because of leftist policies. If you think the planet is going to blow up if the Democrats don't get their way, then there really is no sense in continuing this. Hope you have a good day.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2023 10:06 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MOODY MAKES A MOVE
Great point Rick. If we spend money we don't have today, we are adding debt to our kids and grandchildren.

What will Generation AA say about us when we hand them 50 trillion in debt? When half of the federal budget is just servicing the debt, they will not think of us kindly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds