KEN BUCK

12 Mar 2024 16:01 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic KEN BUCK
You concrete thinking is understood. The question is one of timing. Why Mar 22nd? Can you opine on that date of resignation?

From your post: "
He continued: "It is impossible for the Republican Party to confront our problems and offer a course correction for the future while being obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past."

I find that hilarious. On a par with Monty Python's skit. Ken Buck being the Python crew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2024 16:25 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic KEN BUCK

ramage wrote: From your post the article:
He continued: "It is impossible for the Republican Party to confront our problems and offer a course correction for the future while being obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past."

You don't think that this is true of the Republican party? Look at Boebert, or MTG. They are all about retribution for perceived wrongs. Look at the leader of your Republican party, the Rapist Trump - he has admitted to vengeance and retribution.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4311194-tr...enge-in-second-term/

Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected.

He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.”

And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”

Trump’s own words have made increasingly clear how fixated he is on revenge and targeting his perceived enemies if he wins a second term in the White House next November. The former president has openly mused in recent days that his own indictment has “released the genie out of the box” and would allow him to weaponize the government against his opponents.

12 Mar 2024 16:41 #23 by ramage
I know it is hard for you to resist, but once again you are back to the "rapist Trump" despite the fact that you stated that you would not use the term if I dropped Slo Joe. Well I won't put a box of chocolates in front of you and you say o just want one. So we are back to Slo Joe, Sleepy Joe, Senile Joe.
Once again you are unable, for reasons unknown, though I have my suspicions, to address the question as to the timing of Buck's resignation which is the topic of this thread. Try as you do to deflect from the topic but you feel the need to comment just as grabbing one more chocolate from the box.

12 Mar 2024 16:54 #24 by koobookie
Slo Joe, Sleepy Joe, Senile Joe - It's all the same. You denigrate the President, I can denigrate the former guy.

I don't care about the timing of his resignation. That's for you boys to talk about in your circle jerk. I care about why Buck resigned, which is the link I posted earlier.

12 Mar 2024 18:31 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic KEN BUCK

koobookie wrote: That's for you boys to talk about in your circle jerk.

Interesting choice of words. I'm not offended because I'm not part of the comedy killing left that is offended by everything. However, this is the type of talk that would land me in the ring and for you'd be telling me it's not possible to have a civil discussion with me. You've been pretty cranky lately and I'm sorry to say it's going to get much harder as Biden continues to lose his mind.

You should probably read the transcripts from the special council interview. It's full of evidence that SLO Joe lied to the American people and his brain is melting.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Mar 2024 19:01 #26 by driver8
Replied by driver8 on topic KEN BUCK

koobookie wrote: Slo Joe, Sleepy Joe, Senile Joe - It's all the same. You denigrate the President, I can denigrate the former guy.

I don't care about the timing of his resignation. That's for you boys to talk about in your circle jerk. I care about why Buck resigned, which is the link I posted earlier.

I'd say that it's a bit more of a radicalized circle jerk imho... lol! These guys are growing more radicalized every day they suck off the firehose of misinformation and lies from their rapist cult leader!

12 Mar 2024 19:22 - 12 Mar 2024 19:23 #27 by ramage
If you, as stated , only care about why Buck resigned then there is no reason for you to post in this thread. Your repetition of the MSM talking points is noted, as usual you have no opinion of your own.
Curiosity makes me ask the question what is a "circle jerk"? Is this a pejorative term?

12 Mar 2024 19:32 #28 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic KEN BUCK
Trump, MTG, and Boebert only represent a tiny percentage of the GOP. Plenty of RINO's, fiscal conservatives, social conservatives, and even a couple of libertarians.

It is like saying Ilhan Omar represents all Democrats, when actually her antisemitism is just a minority view among liberals.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Mar 2024 08:52 #29 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Trump, MTG, and Boebert only represent a tiny percentage of the GOP. Plenty of RINO's, fiscal conservatives, social conservatives, and even a couple of libertarians.

It is like saying Ilhan Omar represents all Democrats, when actually her antisemitism is just a minority view among liberals.

First, Traitor Trump IS the Republican Party. They are interchangeable, and he has stated that he will not only be a dictator, but will be seeking revenge.

Second, MTG, Boebert, and their ilk have enough power to force the GOP to do their bidding. Omar and the squad do not.

13 Mar 2024 11:48 #30 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic KEN BUCK
LOL. You may want to be a dictator but checks and balances would prevent Donald from being one.

Let's ask people here about your second statement. Who has more power currently? The Squad, or MTG & Boebert?

MTG lost her committee assignments, I don't know if Lauren has any.
Does the Squad still have committee assignments?

Press? I think the Squad, Greene, and Boebert all get much more press than they deserve. They don't have much power.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds