Colorado Hates Democracy

29 Dec 2023 12:21 #21 by koobookie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2023 09:16 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Colorado Hates Democracy
In order for this to disqualify the leading candidate for the Republicans, one must first prove that Jan 6th was an insurrection, am I right? Then after the process of proving an insurrection has been completed, only then can one attempt to prove that Trump is responsible for it. Is that not a reasonable idea we should all agree on?

So, if there has to be an insurrection in order to charge Trump with insurrection, lets talk about the facts.

1. The FBI found no coordination among 95% of the people at the capital and after 4 years and not one person has been charged with insurrection. Most of the video footage from inside the capital shows people wandering around and often being directed where to go by capital police. The only person who was murdered that day was an unarmed white woman who was shot through the neck by a black officer. (skin color mentioned since skin color is so important to the left). Yes, there were rioters who used semi-auto flag poles, sticks, and other things historically not considered weapons. But again, 95% of the people were acting out individually, just like every other riot/protest we've ever seen in this country.

2. Wouldn't an insurrection require some kind of plan in the first place? The lack of evidence that there was coordination kills that idea, but if Trump is to be held responsible, wouldn't he have been the one who created the plan? Was it some sort of mass Vulcan mind meld that only Trump has the power to pull off?

Seriously, someone needs to show me step by step how this fabled insurrection was designed and it's plan distributed... otherwise all you're doing is using the words of Trump's enemies (most of the Democrat media).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2024 08:47 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Colorado Hates Democracy
The embarrassment of Colorado is complete. The US Supreme Court ruled unanimously that President Trump will remain on the ballot.
The Colorado SC ruling was so egergious that Sotomayor/Kagan/ Jackson concurred. A rare 9-0 ruling.

04 Mar 2024 08:56 #24 by Rick
The problem is that these people no longer feel embarrassed about being wrong or hypocritical. It's a religion and there is no shame when you are a true believer in your religious cause. They are willing to break any norm or law they can get away with to stop the man they think is such a threat to the country.

Now comes the push to change to court, because they didn't get their way.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2024 09:08 #25 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Colorado Hates Democracy

So even if Clarence Thomas had taken himself off the case, the results wouldn't have changed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

04 Mar 2024 09:19 #26 by Rick
I think this also means that Trump will NOT win the immunity case. My guess is it will be 6-3 against his immunity claim to prevent the claim of bias.

It's time like this when I record all of the leftist talking heads during prime time to watch all the crying and outrage. Maddow will probably be banging her fists and warn of the "end of Democracy", again.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds