Biden's Campaign Strategy,,, Full MAGA Demonization

23 Jan 2024 11:25 #21 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: There is no Executive Order 12. Do you mean Executive Orders 14010 through 14013?

(BTW - I don't get my information from youtube,)

/

His twelfth.

LOL, You can't trust YOUR lying eyes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2024 11:46 #22 by koobookie
This is the twelfth order he signed, from January 21, 2021:

Executive Order 13996

Executive Order 13996, officially titled Establishing the COVID-19 Pandemic Testing Board and Ensuring a Sustainable Public Health Workforce for COVID-19 and Other Biological Threats, was signed on January 21, 2021, and is the twelfth executive order signed by U.S. President Joe Biden. The order indicates that the United States should assemble the COVID-19 Pandemic Testing Board and guarantee a sustainable public health workforce to fight against the COVID-19 virus and other biological threats

In this order, the COVID-19 Pandemic Testing Board will be established and controlled by the Coordinator of the COVID-19 Response and Counselor to the President. The board should include the Chairperson-designated representatives of a variety of management departments and institutions. Representatives from a variety of executive departments and agencies will serve on the Testing Board, as determined by the President. The Board will implement a unified government-wide testing approach including the establishment of national testing and public health workforce strategy, expanding supplies of tests, increasing laboratory testing capacity, improvement of public health workers, supporting test testing for schools and priority populations, and ensuring clarity. It will include a national testing approach and public health workforce strategy. The HHS Secretary shall also provide state and local health agencies with technical support and training for employees of public health.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13996

23 Jan 2024 13:50 #23 by Blazer Bob
koobookie, are you arguing that he did not do those things or just looking for things to quibble about?

"EXECUTIVE ORDER 12:
Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule
REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden revoked a Trump executive order that massively expanded immigration officials’ interior enforcement work and broadened the categories of who they should try to detain and deport. His acting DHS secretary then issued a memo pausing deportations for 100 days beginning on Jan. 22.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:
Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall
REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden declared an immediate termination of the national emergency declaration that the Trump administration used to divert federal funding to building the U.S.-Mexico border wall, and ordered a pause on its construction while the new administration reviews the funding and contracts.

www.politico.com/interactives/2021/inter...ay-executive-orders/

23 Jan 2024 14:07 #24 by koobookie
No, what I am saying is that there is no EO 12 or 13. From what I can find, the twelfth EO that Biden signed does not have anything to do with immigration.

23 Jan 2024 14:12 #25 by koobookie
Here's a compilation of his 77 Executive Orders from 2021. None of them are titled "12" or "13." The twelfth and thirteenth EO he signed, on January 21, 2021, are numbered EO 13996 and EO 13997. Neither have anything to do with immigration.

www.federalregister.gov/presidential-doc...rders/joe-biden/2021

This is from the Federal Register.

23 Jan 2024 14:51 #26 by Blazer Bob
So are these. I can see how you might never have heard about Biden flooding the country with illegals.
How ever at this point democrats all over the country are saying the same thing. surely you have heard about it by now.

EO 14022:
Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
Signed:04/01/2021Published:04/07/2021FR Citation:86 FR 17895FR Doc. Number:2021-07239 PDF2 pages Permalink
Revokes: EO 13928, June 11, 2020

EO 14013:
Rebuilding and Enhancing Programs To Resettle Refugees and Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on Migration
Signed:02/04/2021Published:02/09/2021FR Citation:86 FR 8839FR Doc. Number:2021-02804 PDF6 pages Permalink
Revokes: EO 13815, October 24, 2017; EO 13888, September 26, 2019

23 Jan 2024 14:57 #27 by ramage
To no one's surprise, the Slo Joe campaign is having an abortion on demand rally across the Potomac in Virginia. As expected they are planning to run on abortion and "Trump is Hilter". Very little else in their quiver.
I find Kooobookie amusing, she is very specific on the correct wording as to how to refer to an executive order but she cannot tell us when life begins.

23 Jan 2024 15:06 #28 by homeagain

ramage wrote: To no one's surprise, the Slo Joe campaign is having an abortion on demand rally across the Potomac in Virginia. As expected they are planning to run on abortion and "Trump is Hilter". Very little else in their quiver.
I find Kooobookie amusing, she is very specific on the correct wording as to how to refer to an executive order but she cannot tell us when life begins.

[/b]

WTF....why r u running the train off the track? U CAN NOT relate if masturbation is murder (reminder....sperm r alive and I provided the scientific evidence thru a link).....u AGREED that sperm r alive.

23 Jan 2024 15:36 #29 by homeagain
“I mean, really?” Dimon said. “Can we stop that stuff and actually grow up and treat other people respectfully and listen to them a little bit?…

THE LINK COMMENT says it straight up......RESPECT. (on everyone's behalf)

23 Jan 2024 16:17 #30 by ramage
Evidently you are back in your anger mode judging by your post.
"
WTF....why r u running the train off the track? U CAN NOT relate if masturbation is murder (reminder....sperm r alive and I provided the scientific evidence thru a link).....u AGREED that sperm r alive."

Please note the title of the thread, "Biden's campaign strategy..." Discussion of the abortion issue is entirely appropriate to Slo Joe's strategy.
I have no idea what you mean by "masturbation is murder." That is a concept that I have never encountered before? Is it original on your part?
As to sperm I am in agreement with this statement," as far as my knowledge is concerned, sperms undergo locomotion, senescence, more over the best thing to say they are living is they contain genome, i.e. haploid sets of chromosomes." Sperm are alive in the sense that skin cells are alive. If you are attempting to say that an embryo is the equivalent of a sperm then it is time you took an 8th grade biology course.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds