Biden's Campaign Strategy,,, Full MAGA Demonization

23 Jan 2024 19:53 #31 by Rick
I 'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying this thread and hope it leads to more hilarious arguments. LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2024 01:24 #32 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote: I 'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying this thread and hope it leads to more hilarious arguments. LOL

Sorry Rick, I fail to see the humor. I have no interest in continuing this conversation with a reality denier.

I think what we are seeing is a standard defection from the left in an effort to take everyones eye off the ball.

Just like your firing squad comment.

Same old s**t, different day. Remember when that shooting of a d congresswoman was blamed on the tea party because Sara Palin said the word target? Remember the millions of words accusing Sara palin of inciting violence.

24 Jan 2024 10:31 #33 by Rick
I’m making light of this because the denial of facts is beyond my comprehension. I keep thinking some people just come here to raise blood pressure but I’m just turning the stupidity into something I can laugh at.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jan 2024 10:43 #34 by koobookie
Let me see if I understand this correctly. Trump signed an EO in July of 2020, which somehow restricted illegal immigration. Then, six months later, Biden rescinded that same EO. If it was so important and urgent, why did Trump wait 3-1/2 years to issue the order? How much of an impact on the immigration could six months in 2020 actually do?

Next, let's all talk about how the current Congress has totally dropped the ball on passing any laws on illegal immigration. Biden has proposed laws, but Congress hasn't done anything. Yet, you all seem to be blaming Biden for that inaction.

www.migrationpolicy.org/article/biden-three-immigration-record

The speeded pace of executive actions taken by the current and last administration is, in part, a response to continued inaction in Congress, which has not passed a major immigration overhaul in nearly three decades.

24 Jan 2024 16:02 #35 by Blazer Bob
EO 14013:
Rebuilding and Enhancing Programs To Resettle Refugees and Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on Migration
Signed:02/04/2021Published:02/09/2021FR Citation:86 FR 8839FR Doc. Number:2021-02804 PDF6 pages Permalink
Revokes: EO 13815, October 24, 2017 ; EO 13888, September 26, 2019

24 Jan 2024 16:16 #36 by koobookie
EO 14022:
Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
Signed:04/01/2021Published:04/07/2021FR Citation:86 FR 17895FR Doc. Number:2021-07239 PDF2 pages Permalink
Revokes: EO 13928, June 11, 2020

24 Jan 2024 16:23 #37 by homeagain
NO, it is a little issue of memory....U do not remember the link, nor do u remember K's initial inquiry ( giving credit here to the question).......the link was VERY specific about the actions/abilities of sperm (which described in detail the "life" of a sperm., giving it qualities that could be defined as alive and able to perform
analytical actions).....sorry your memory is fading.

24 Jan 2024 18:00 #38 by ramage
NO, it is a little issue of memory....U do not remember the link, nor do u remember K's initial inquiry ( giving credit here to the question).......the link was VERY specific about the actions/abilities of sperm (which described in detail the "life" of a sperm., giving it qualities that could be defined as alive and able to perform
analytical actions).....sorry your memory is fading.

Can someone please translate this for me. What does it have to to with Biden's Campaign Strategy thread?

25 Jan 2024 11:20 #39 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Evidently you are back in your anger mode judging by your post.
"
WTF....why r u running the train off the track? U CAN NOT relate if masturbation is murder (reminder....sperm r alive and I provided the scientific evidence thru a link).....u AGREED that sperm r alive."

Please note the title of the thread, "Biden's campaign strategy..." Discussion of the abortion issue is entirely appropriate to Slo Joe's strategy.
I have no idea what you mean by "masturbation is murder." That is a concept that I have never encountered before? Is it original on your part?
As to sperm I am in agreement with this statement," as far as my knowledge is concerned, sperms undergo locomotion, senescence, more over the best thing to say they are living is they contain genome, i.e. haploid sets of chromosomes." Sperm are alive in the sense that skin cells are alive. If you are attempting to say that an embryo is the equivalent of a sperm then it is time you took an 8th grade biology course.

[/b]

Let me refresh your failing memory......do a search on K's comments on sperm/masturbation....IT IS THERE...u must work for it ,however.

27 Jan 2024 11:48 #40 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: EO 14022:
Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
Signed:04/01/2021Published:04/07/2021FR Citation:86 FR 17895FR Doc. Number:2021-07239 PDF2 pages Permalink
Revokes: EO 13928, June 11, 2020

Your point?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds