Biden's Campaign Strategy,,, Full MAGA Demonization

17 Jan 2024 08:28 #1 by Rick
I don't believe our old corrupt and compromised dementia patient will actually be on the ticket, but he will repeat the left's main universal talking point over and over until he's removed.

"MAGA extremists" refers to anyone who votes for Trump, but what does that really mean? What are the extreme views that cannot be tolerated? I'll give you my list and others can tell me how each one is extreme and unreasonable.

1 We want the unlimited flow of illegal border crossings to stop. We want a process that vets individuals who go through the proper process.

2. We believe that a pregnant woman carries a human life inside her that has value.

3. We believe in putting the needs of America before the needs of other countries (which is what all other countries do).

4 We believe that we shouldn't be getting involved in wars that are not in this country's national interest and we should be instead brokering peace.

5 We believe that women should be able to compete with other women (not men pretending to be women) in sports and should not be forced to share a locker room with a man pretending to be a woman.

6 We believe that people should be hired based on their knowledge, experience, and character and not based on the color of their skin or their gender.

7 We believe that the government should be small and that it should never try to force citizens to put anything into their bodies.

8 We believe that criminals should be locked up and not allowed to keep being released into society, no matter what color they happen to be.

9 We believe that children should be allowed to be children and not indoctrinated with gender confusion BS in 3rd grade. We believe teachers should teach kids what they need to know in order to succeed instead of being taught that they can have their private parts removed as a way to change their gender.

10 We believe our president should never demonize the millions of people who think differently and don't want he/she is selling.

11 We believe that the 2nd Amendment gives us the right to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government or anyone else that threatens our safety and freedom.

12 We believe in free speech and don't believe that the government should ever pressure private companies to censor speech for them.

13 We believe that people in government should be held to the same legal standards as the rest of us.

There's so many more, but so far, which of those is an extreme view? Perhaps democrats could start talking about these views specifically and try to convince us how they are extreme. Making America Great Again should be something we all want, and not some stupid put down that makes no sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2024 08:46 #2 by koobookie
That's a lot of items. I wonder from what web site you clip and pasted that list.

You harp a lot on "open border." Please explain what policies the Biden administration has implemented that are different from the policies of the Trump administration.

I recently heard an interview on NPR where they talked to border patrol agents in Arizona. Among the many questions asked, one stood out. The interviewer asked "Is the border actually open?" The agent replied "Absolutely not."

Oh, here's a lame stream article about the differences in border policy. Enjoy.

www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/01/...ns-proposed-changes/
Just a little clip among the many...

Biden’s biggest immigration proposal to date would allow more new immigrants into the U.S. while giving millions of unauthorized immigrants who are already in the country a pathway to legal status. The expansive legislation would create an eight-year path to citizenship for the nation’s estimated 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants, update the existing family-based immigration system, revise employment-based visa rules and increase the number of diversity visas. By contrast, President Donald Trump’s administration sought to restrict legal immigration in a variety of ways, including through legislation that would have overhauled the nation’s legal immigration system by sharply reducing family-based immigration.

17 Jan 2024 09:47 #3 by Rick
You really don't know that Biden reversed all of Trump's immigration policies? You also don't know that Biden invited the world to come to our border? I wish you and others on the left were a little more informed.

We have record crossings (I think for any country on the planet if I'm not mistaken). Do you not see the correlation? Biden campaigns on inviting poor people from around the world that will need taxpayer funding, then he reverses everything Trump did, then we get 8 million+ poor people, then we have sanctuary cities screaming because they can't handle all the people they supposedly welcome.

Did I say anything in that statement that was not accurate? And, why is it an extreme view to want all immigrants to follow our ignored immigration laws? If that is extreme, then pretty much every other country on this planet is extreme.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jan 2024 13:06 #4 by koobookie
There was an article in today's Denver Post about immigration. Perhaps you read it? In the article, it stated that there are over 3,000,000 asylum cases clogging up the courts in our country. Some people come through the border legally and apply for asylum. Some cross illegally and are caught, then apply for asylum. You should really read it. Might open your eyes.

17 Jan 2024 17:41 #5 by Rick
You just ignored all the points I just made. You said Biden didn't change anything on the border and you also didn't acknowledge that Biden invited these people to come and now we have recoprd numbers of people trying to find places to live. You should open your eyes to the problems Biden's policies have caused, even if the illegal problem doesn't affect you.

George Orwell

18 Jan 2024 09:23 - 18 Jan 2024 09:23 #6 by Rick
Jamie Dimon: Trump was right about key issues and bashing MAGA will hurt Biden

He's right. If your strategy is to bash Trump supporters and not showing the voters what great things you've done in 3 years, I don't think that will work with people who can actually think for themselves.
www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/business/jamie-di...rump-maga/index.html

George Orwell

18 Jan 2024 13:53 #7 by FredHayek
Ever notice how the current Republican running is the worst Republican ever? They even did this to meek Mitt Romney.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Jan 2024 14:01 #8 by Rick
Evert Republican going forward will be compared to Hitler or some other low life dictator. These people have to buy votes any way they can because they can't run on accomplishments. Even after the SC shot down Biden's plan to use taxpayer money to pay off student loans for his base, King Biden did it anyway.

So the strategy is to demonize Trump and all of his supporters as well as using our money to buy votes for the most corrupt and mentally handicapped president this country has ever had.

George Orwell

18 Jan 2024 20:03 #9 by FredHayek
This demonization really needs to stop. While these evil politicians in both parties whip up their followers to become terrorists, yes, both parties do this.
The politicians themselves dine together at high end restaurants, party at Davos, and wink at each other when they visited Epstein's Island on the same flights.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jan 2024 07:47 #10 by Rick
Yes, they are mostly the same except Democrats are much better fighters (dirtier)… while Republicans don’t want to offend anyone with dirty tactics.

Have we ever seen a Republican demonize Democrat voters like Obama, Hillary, and Joe have done to Republican voters? That’s the part that’s dangerous and I’m certain it’s because they want to keep pushing our buttons until we snap. They can use their media propaganda arm to do the Jan 6th bullshit and paint the entire voting block with the terrorist brush. That’s really all they can do since their policies are doing more harm
Than good.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds