VP Nikki Haley?

20 Jan 2024 07:44 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic VP Nikki Haley?
HA,
I must congratulate you. Your grammatical style has improved immensely in you reply to my post, or you have once again cut and pasted without attribution to the author. I hope it is the former.

"She has been exposed to a wide spectrum of political posturing/games/mindsets and foreign values,she has had to navigate those factors (as a woman),when some countries/leaders find it unacceptable to deal with the female gender."

Unfortunately the post does not in any way reply to the questions I asked. So once again are you in favor of escalating the Ukraine War and continuing the genocide in Gaza as is the former governor of South Carolina?

1. did it ever occur to u that how I post depends upon how I feel about the subject? FIERY responds
r indicative of my adamant and angry feelings...if I am neutral about the topic my writing style reflects that....I am pissed you posted I do not source material...U R WRONG,i CUT AND PASTE AND SOURCE THAT PIECE. (WHICH PISSES RICK OFF,BECAUSE HE WANTS PERSONAL OPINIONS,) enough said.

2. WE, as a species, r war minded. WAR has been a part of the fabric of our existence for eons and eons.
thousands of years,since the Neanderthals walked the earth. It is a inherent trait that NEVER CEASES.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2024 09:58 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic VP Nikki Haley?

homeagain wrote: ..U R WRONG,i CUT AND PASTE AND SOURCE THAT PIECE. (WHICH PISSES RICK OFF,BECAUSE HE WANTS PERSONAL OPINIONS,) enough said.

No, HA, you are wrong. I don’t get mad at any post, but I do get frustrated when you post a source but don’t give us your opinion of any kind about the source you posted. It doesn’t happen all the time but offen enough to be frustrating.

The post ramage highlighted does not apply. When you don’t give your opinion on a story you post, I just skip it because there is nothing to debate. Does that make sense?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Jan 2024 17:46 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic VP Nikki Haley?
"1. did it ever occur to u that how I post depends upon how I feel about the subject? FIERY responds
r indicative of my adamant and angry feelings...if I am neutral about the topic my writing style reflects that.."

I take that to mean you are 99.9% of the time angry. Evidently your response to my post shows your anger.
A really sad way to live.

21 Jan 2024 07:14 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic VP Nikki Haley?
NO. it reflects how weary I get at your SUPERCILIOUS STANCE and your lack of respect. At least Rick is
WILLING to state he is an ass sometimes and attempts to monitor that., I can only surmise that your M. O. IS STILL "a God complex.", even tho u r a retired physician, (I can recognize that a mile away, I then opt out for another PCP).......TO BE IN THIS FORUM, u have to be strong and steely, JMO

21 Jan 2024 10:32 #15 by Rick
HA, I do respect the fact that you are the one and only person with left wing views that is consistently here giving the other side's views. I'm not a fan of giving high fives to people I agree with and have no balance at all. My favorite place is one where my views are in the minority but those sites are hard to find and even hard to not get banned from.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Jan 2024 16:40 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic VP Nikki Haley?
DeSantis drops out and endorses President Trump. Will Haley or Vivek be the VP? Or someone else? More a Trump cheerleader than a independent thinker.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2024 19:29 - 21 Jan 2024 19:36 #17 by ramage
Everyone on the Republican debate stage with the exceptions of Christie and Haley have endorsed President Trump. Christie has already reneged on this pledge, no surprise. If Nimrata has thoughts of being the VP candidate she would be best served by going after Slo Joe and that dems in the remaining time she has campaigning, attacking President Trump will only gain her the enmity of Republican voters.
. Now we will see if the courts will disallow him from being on the ballot. I think that it will be a bridge too far for John Roberts, unless he wants to be known the SC justice who started the 2nd Civll War,

21 Jan 2024 22:27 #18 by ramage

He didn't call, He didn't text... She sounds like a girl that had a failed one night stand. As she says "these fellas....".

22 Jan 2024 07:33 #19 by Rick
Haley represents everything about the Republican party we need to get rid of. All you have to do is look at who is supporting her. I was thinking Trump may pick her for VP but now I think there's no way he would bring that snake into his circle. I hope he learned something from his first term.

George Orwell

22 Jan 2024 09:26 #20 by ramage
To buttress your opinion that Haley should not be Trump's VP, I offer this article which captures Haley's political posturing.

www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01..._is_nikki_haley.html

A sampling:
Nikki Haley is the latest version of the neo-con globalist Republicans who have come before her, bullish on open borders, endless wars, and big government. The donor class is smiling and writing her checks.

Expect under a Haley presidency, war with Russia, China, North Korea, and/or Iran. “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” Bush-style, will be resurrected with a “path to citizenship” (amnesty) for the tens of millions of migrants who came to America under Biden, forever changing the electoral, demographic, and cultural aspects of America.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds