VP Nikki Haley?

22 Jan 2024 10:38 #21 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic VP Nikki Haley?
Other Republicans are just waiting for the Trump anomaly to go away and we can go back to the Bush GOP.

Nikki Haley is probably the best example now of that family. Not my favorite, but better than another term with President Biden.

And I do believe as a minority woman, she has a better chance to win compared to President Trump.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2024 13:57 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic VP Nikki Haley?
NEW HAMPSHIRE AND S. C.......will tell the tale of triumph or toasted. Tuesday's tally will be ,truly, a turning point. WAITING...........:iceskate:

22 Jan 2024 19:28 #23 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic VP Nikki Haley?
And sidebar, will President Biden replace Kamala Harris?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jan 2024 22:20 #24 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic VP Nikki Haley?
I do not think that Slo Joe is making any decisions, let alone whether he should dump Kamala. His controllers will make that decision. Jill gave him his ice cream and put him to bed. Oops, she forgot to tell him that 2 U.S.N. Seals were lost in action and declared dead in an abortive attempt to interdict unflagged freighter purportedly carrying Iranian arms to Yemen. Maybe he will have a comment tomorrow.
Just two white boys giving their lives for a mission that the U.S. had no good reason to be involved. Joe has no knowledge of the event and Austin was incognito in the hospital at the time. Great way to administrate.

23 Jan 2024 09:03 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic VP Nikki Haley?

ramage wrote: I do not think that Slo Joe is making any decisions, let alone whether he should dump Kamala. His controllers will make that decision. Jill gave him his ice cream and put him to bed. Oops, she forgot to tell him that 2 U.S.N. Seals were lost in action and declared dead in an abortive attempt to interdict unflagged freighter purportedly carrying Iranian arms to Yemen. Maybe he will have a comment tomorrow.
Just two white boys giving their lives for a mission that the U.S. had no good reason to be involved. Joe has no knowledge of the event and Austin was incognito in the hospital at the time. Great way to administrate.

Next to no coverage of those men on the leftist sources... not a good look for their president who keeps getting us deeper and deeper into conflicts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds