Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engo

26 Feb 2024 08:39 - 26 Feb 2024 08:39 #41 by ramage
I was unable to understand your comment beyond "....U R OUTRAGED AT a poor person's personal expenditures on "money given"
As was pointed out by another commentator the money she spent was taxpayer's dollars. My dues are my private funds. do you understand the difference?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2024 11:48 #42 by homeagain
DID OTHERS,LESS FORTUNATE THEN U, .HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEND THEIR CHILD TO A OUTDOOR CAMP? (LEARNING HUNTING SKILLS AND CORRECT PROTOCOL FOR GUN S)....no, I would guess not, because La "prick" pooled the money for personal gain....God, the hypocrisy is stunning.

Here's what I understand...the fees u paid were to go towards education and furthering gun safety and providing the up and coming younger generation with the skills to be A PROFICIENT "packer" (at least many decades ago THAT was the focus.....bringing gun awareness and hunting skills to a whole new sector.)

NOW, we have a "cult" and a con artist that collected those fees and "had some fun" playing with YOUR money......u did not answer the question.....WHAT BENEFIT DID U GET? I KNOW that the school programs for keeping our children safe in school was/is a sham.and YOUR FEES were meant to be a part of a program in assisting the educational system.....AGAIN THE HYPOCRISY IS STUNNING.

26 Feb 2024 12:43 - 26 Feb 2024 12:44 #43 by ramage
"It’s true that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. And in this case, we can also add “better late than never” when it comes to the published findings of a recent Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Pediatrics study in which children who watched a gun safety video were ultimately less likely to touch or pull the trigger of a handgun they found. They were also more likely to tell an adult.

Sound familiar? It should. But not because of anything JAMA did. The highly effective message of "Stop! Don’t Touch! Run Away! Tell a Grown Up!" has been taught to tens of millions of children by the NRA."
www.nrawomen.com/content/gun-safety-and-...d-it-first-and-best/

Why do you consider this program a sham? Or do you know nothing of it?

The above is not a benefit to me per se, rather an example of what the NRA does. I hope that you are not offended that the Eddie Eagle program was started by a woman.

As for myself, I enjoy the monthly magazine and the legislative updates concerning the 2nd Amendment. Well worth the $35 annual fee.

26 Feb 2024 14:28 #44 by FredHayek
Despite siphoning off some funds, the NRA still does a great job teaching gun safety nationwide. 80% or more of gun safety courses, hunter education courses, and the courses you need for a concealed carry permit in Colorado are founded and taught by NRA members.

NRA even offers classes in how to become a gun instructor..

So while there was rot at the top, the NRA was still saving lives and preventing gun accidents.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Feb 2024 15:13 #45 by homeagain
Examples of well-known section 501(c)(4) organizations include the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), and, as noted, the NRA.

Sometimes, an organization may have more than one mission and/or purpose. In that case, they often branch into different entities. So while the NRA is organized as a section 501(c)(4) organization which advocates for gun rights, a related organization, the NRA Foundation, is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization "designed to promote firearms and hunting safety, to enhance marksmanship skills of those participating in the shooting sports, and to educate the general public about firearms in their historic, technological and artistic context." Donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.

RAMAGE tell me....which did u donate to? 501 4 or 501 3? AND who headed up both? La"prick" or someone else? THAT will settle the question of hypocrisy

26 Feb 2024 15:28 - 26 Feb 2024 15:31 #46 by ramage
Straw man argument. I donated to neither the 501c3 nor the 501c4. I do not itemize my charitable donations.

At first I thought that you syntax had improved but then as I read on I realized that you are, once again, citing without approbation.

26 Feb 2024 15:55 #47 by homeagain
As for myself, I enjoy the monthly magazine and the legislative updates concerning the 2nd Amendment. Well worth the $35 annual fee. THAT is telling in itself., and Yes I omitted the source, REALLY SIMPLY TO SEARCH,BUT IT IS FORBES.

Now let me do a search on who heads up both sides of NRA

26 Feb 2024 19:07 #48 by FredHayek
If you donate to the NRA ILA, it is a political group that works with legislators to get new pro-gun laws passed.
The NRA PVF, political victory fund, supports pro-gun politicians. Supposedly donating to these two organizations means you cannot take it off your taxes. And Supposedly this didn't go into the NRA's general fund so Wayne and his henchmen couldn't get their grubby little paws on my $$$.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds