Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engo

21 Feb 2024 13:10 #21 by ramage
In Colorado, as an independent voter , an individual can choose either the republican or democrat primary but not both. The democrat party is encouraging voters to vote in the Republican primary for Nikki Haley, which you have dutifully done.
Relish your independence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2024 14:38 #22 by homeagain

ramage wrote: In Colorado, as an independent voter , an individual can choose either the republican or democrat primary but not both. The democrat party is encouraging voters to vote in the Republican primary for Nikki Haley, which you have dutifully done.

[/b]

OH YEE OF YARNS....I have been an Indy (forever).....both personally ,professionally AND politically.
I voted for Nikki, (Marianne W. was an option) BECAUSE of her background in foreign affairs and going head to head with the ALPHA males,who disliked dealing with women. I am not thrilled with some of her platform, and would have gone with M.W.,BUT M. was not STRONG WILLED enough for the bullshit that would be blowing up her agenda. AND YES, I RELISH MY INDEPENDENCE,ask my husband.....he has to deal with it
(for decades now).....:bouquetluv:( and YES, he still brings me flowers.)

21 Feb 2024 15:48 #23 by FredHayek
:groundhog:
If you look at their lifetime positions on abortion rights, Nikki is actually more of a religious conservative than President Trump who supported abortion rights since Roe became law.

He is even hinting he would prefer a 15 week abortion ban over the draconian six weeks that some red states are looking at.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Feb 2024 15:51 #24 by ramage
I hope that he doesn't bring you yellow roses.

21 Feb 2024 16:00 - 21 Feb 2024 16:03 #25 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: In Colorado, as an independent voter , an individual can choose either the republican or democrat primary but not both. The democrat party is encouraging voters to vote in the Republican primary for Nikki Haley, which you have dutifully done.

[/b]

OH YEE OF YARNS....I have been an Indy (forever).....both personally ,professionally AND politically.
I voted for Nikki, (Marianne W. was an option) BECAUSE of her background in foreign affairs and going head to head with the ALPHA males,who disliked dealing with women. I am not thrilled with some of her platform, and would have gone with M.W.,BUT M. was not STRONG WILLED enough for the bullshit that would be blowing up her agenda. AND YES, I RELISH MY INDEPENDENCE,ask my husband.....he has to deal with it
(for decades now).....:bouquetluv:( and YES, he still brings me flowers.)

So you have discarded all of your principles? Do you want the wall built as well? Nikki Haley's positions are all aligned with Trumps, so all of your past positions meant nothing and you are voting for her because she's a woman? Interesting

Since Haley doesn't have a chance to actually be the nominee, you'll then have the chance to fall back on all of your past positions again and vote for the Democrat in the general.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Feb 2024 07:48 #26 by homeagain
So you have discarded all of your principles? Do you want the wall built as well? Nikki Haley's positions are all aligned with Trumps, so all of your past positions meant nothing and you are voting for her because she's a woman? Interesting

NIKKI IS HER OWN PERSON....she will do what needs to be done, ...the TOTAL TRUTH? I THINK BOTH BIDEN OR TRUMP will have a health issue,in the coming months,that alters the picture..it would not surprise me...so much "stuff""(unexpected) has transpired that a jolt of "come to Jesus'' moment is ripe. JMO

22 Feb 2024 09:10 #27 by Rick
Everybody is their own person, homeagain. I asked the question because Haley's positions are counter to all of your most important positions, like abortion. I'm just curious how you could support someone who would do pretty much everything Trump would do? She has her script down pat and there is nothing in alignment with the Democrats you've been voting for.

I'm just curious why being a woman is enough, even if you don't agree with anything she wants to do

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Feb 2024 10:35 #28 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

22 Feb 2024 10:49 #29 by homeagain
I'm just curious how you could support someone who would do pretty much everything Trump would do? RICK ASKED..... I think that is an assumption on your behalf,I think she has disagreed with Trump and has had the balls to say so...I also am aware that some of her platform is NOT in agreement with mine...I waiting to see if she will listened to the people and amend some of her agenda, I will give her the benefit of being AWARE....which Trump is not. There is always a third party option....nothing is set in stone. It is,after all, THE FOURTH TURNING.

23 Feb 2024 08:52 #30 by Rick

homeagain wrote: don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breakin...pments-nyc-response/

I haven't' watched MSM for along time....HOW'S THAT GOING??? The news coverage should be explosive.
There should be streaming of semi's with signs FUCK NY and long lines at the weight stations for the camera crew to catch, so that WE MEAN BUSINESS is actually witnessed....JMO

Is this post sarcasm?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds