Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engo

20 Feb 2024 12:28 #11 by homeagain
don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breakin...pments-nyc-response/

I haven't' watched MSM for along time....HOW'S THAT GOING??? The news coverage should be explosive.
There should be streaming of semi's with signs FUCK NY and long lines at the weight stations for the camera crew to catch, so that WE MEAN BUSINESS is actually witnessed....JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2024 15:04 #12 by FredHayek
The trucking system is already overextended. It wouldn't be hard for drivers to pick a load going down to sunny Miami than one going to NY State with their higher diesel taxes.

But American truckers tend to be pretty independent. Maybe they will decide they can deal with NYC for a 20% add on surcharge.

BTW, they already try to gas up in neighboring states because Colorado has some of the highest priced diesel in the nation. IIRC, our has a super clean mandate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Feb 2024 16:58 #13 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote:

He woke up a lot of sleeping Americans who have assumed for decades that our government is a righteous one that has our best interests as a top priority.

As far as I can tell, no one on this board.

20 Feb 2024 17:14 #14 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote:

He woke up a lot of sleeping Americans who have assumed for decades that our government is a righteous one that has our best interests as a top priority.

As far as I can tell, no one on this board.

I call bullshit.....I have posted MANY times....read Confessions of a economic hitman by Perkins,there r 3 edition out....THE WHOLE OF OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SCREWING OVER COUNTRIES LEFT AND RIGHT FOR DECADES....u don't think that leads to external problems????

20 Feb 2024 17:27 #15 by Blazer Bob

20 Feb 2024 18:30 #16 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: HA, when did you wake up?

WHEN they assassinated Anita Hill....let me see, what year was that?

21 Feb 2024 08:37 #17 by Rick
You say you're awake while you've watched your party attempt to destroy Trump for the last 8 years. This republic cannot survive if one party holds all the power in every agency and institution. Even the state DA's and judges are being weaponized. Trump's latest fine of 355 million will be washed away on appeal because it's a ridiculous partisan hit job. NYC must feel pain from every direction... from being flooded with illegals, to rich taxpayers leaving, to a boycott of anything and everything having to do with that city.

You are not awake unless you can see what our government has become. The people who are awake are the people who are speaking out against the madness and the heroes are those who actually take action against it. (legal non-violent action)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Feb 2024 08:57 #18 by homeagain
WHAT action r u taking,Rick? AND just for the record...I am an independent,guess what? I VOTED REPUBLICAN Stop the partisan bullshit, when the SCOTUS is pro Trump (appointed), u think THAT is
not a concern?

21 Feb 2024 11:29 #19 by Rick
If you want your vote to mean something, you will vote for Democrats until the day you die. There's no way you could ever vote for a Republican based on the years of ideology you've shared on this board. You've bought into all the media narratives that were proven wrong yet you continue to trust them .. You are NOT awake, you are living in the Democrat Matrix of made up bullshit.

Let me know when you do wake up, I'll buy you breakfast.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Feb 2024 11:42 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote: If you want your vote to mean something, you will vote for Democrats until the day you die. There's no way you could ever vote for a Republican based on the years of ideology you've shared on this board. You've bought into all the media narratives that were proven wrong yet you continue to trust them .. You are NOT awake, you are living in the Democrat Matrix of made up bullshit.

Let me know when you do wake up, I'll buy you breakfast.

[/b]

Why Sweetie, thanks for the invite......my little blacken circle counted towards NIKKI HALEY. (surprised?)

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds