Biden’s Last SOTU

07 Mar 2024 15:26 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
Thank goodness we have a Commander in Chief who knows foreign policy, instead of writing love letters to dictators.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2024 17:05 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

koobookie wrote: Thank goodness we have a Commander in Chief who knows foreign policy, instead of writing love letters to dictators.

Love letters? He sends pallets of cash to Yelensky who responded by canceling presidential elections in Ukraine this year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Mar 2024 06:52 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

koobookie wrote:
I predict Super Joe will hit it out of the park tonight, and the adjudicated rapist Trump will slip in the polls.

I’m gonna have to save this one. I like it when people on the left actually make a prediction that can be judged in real time. That’s very rare and I commend you for it.

I don’t think Biden’s yelling campaign speech will make Americans forget about how much harder it is to afford to live though. They also won’t forget about all of Biden’s previous mental and physical issues. I’m not sure what they pumped not him last night, but I’m sure he’s going to need a few days to recover.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Mar 2024 07:44 - 08 Mar 2024 07:48 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
I also can’t remember any SOTU that didn’t have at least a little bit of unification talk. And what happened to the fact checking business… have they all retired?

One of his quotes really stood out when he said something like “you can’t love your country only when you win”. That was supposed to be directed at Trump who always talks about how much he loves the country, unlike Democrats.

Remember when Michelle Obama said she was never proud of this country until her husband won? Yeah, I remember that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Mar 2024 07:58 #15 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
Slo Joe hit it out of the park last night. However, it was a foul ball to deep left.

I found myself asking who wrote this speech. Politico circa 2021, had the answer. Vinay Reddy

He’s fluent in Bidenese,” said KATE BEDINGFIELD, the White House communications director who also worked with Reddy when Biden was vice president.

“Biden charges people who write for him or communicate for him with ensuring that they’re never condescending to the reader or to the listener,” she said. “And Vinay is just really good at just taking complicated policy concepts and distilling them into language that’s both easily understandable and simultaneously beautiful.”

08 Mar 2024 08:18 #16 by koobookie
Wow. Uncle Super Joe hit a home run! Out of the park! Might be one of the best Presidents we've ever had!

08 Mar 2024 10:42 #17 by koobookie
Interesting that the Republican response was from a woman in her kitchen. Kind of sends a not so subtle message.

08 Mar 2024 11:14 #18 by FredHayek

Lucky America, we have the choice of two Grumpy Old Men.

And Reagan gave a much better speech at the end of his second term than Joe did last night.

Attachments:

08 Mar 2024 13:46 #19 by FredHayek

Like the film, four more years of Biden will make me cry.

Attachments:

08 Mar 2024 13:51 #20 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Like the film, four more years of Biden will make me cry.

I'm so sorry, snowflake, that the mean old man made you cry. Do you need a tissue?

Maybe you could go over to onlyfans and cheer yourself up.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds