Biden’s Last SOTU

12 Mar 2024 08:54 #41 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
To your point regarding the posted picture. Your silence is deafening. You do not know when nor where the picture was taken.
The only empty shelves that I saw in the Safeway and King Sooper's in Conifer were the toilet paper shelves when people panicked to a rumor that started in Australia with regard to toilet paper and Covid.

Evidently you do not know what earnings per share (EPS) means. I have given you two sources in a previous post, would you like more?

I have a suspicion that you concept of "gouging" and "making a profit" are similar to your notion of "paying one's fair share"

Lastly, the judge was incorrect. Rape and sexual assault are not commonly understood to be the same. Certainly not in the State of New York where the case was adjudicated. A jury of peers found him not guilty of rape. Nor is the legal definition. Again start with the reference I provided for you in the previous post.

Calling President Trump a rapist only shows you ignorance. Calling Biden "Slo Joe" is correct but it is time to be refreshed. I will now use the Wikipedia nickname "Sleepy Joe" henceforth. Or would you prefer "Senile Joe"
There may be an occasional relapse, I apologize in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2024 09:01 #42 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
There were empty shelves all over the world. To blame this on President Trump and not greedy or scared consumers is just partisan nonsense. Should we blame Pelosi too? The US is not a dictatorship.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Mar 2024 09:16 #43 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

FredHayek wrote: There were empty shelves all over the world. To blame this on President Trump and not greedy or scared consumers is just partisan nonsense. Should we blame Pelosi too? The US is not a dictatorship.

So, when it suits your politics, and you want to denigrate a liberal, it's a "world problem." Empty shelves happened during the Rapist Trump administration.

12 Mar 2024 09:20 #44 by koobookie
Ramage, I remember empty shelves, not only in the toilet paper aisle, but also in the bottled water, canned goods, fresh fruits & vegetable aisles, just to name a few. The run on the grocery stores was vicious, and for a couple months, it was often empty. This happened during the Indicted Trump administration.

A lot of companies used the whole "supply chain" issue to raise their prices. Have prices come back down now that the supply chain issues have been resolved? No.

Apparently, your memory is failing you.

12 Mar 2024 09:45 #45 by FredHayek
Some people really need to study economics. Adding one trillion to the debt every hundred days has much more to do with inflation than food corporations pricing decisions.

12 Mar 2024 09:50 #46 by FredHayek

Joe is probably sending the money to Wuhan labs so they have the funds to weaponize smallpox and cholera also.

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 10:38 #47 by FredHayek

Stop the excessive spending Joe!

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 10:58 #48 by koobookie
What spending? It's currently a continuing resolution because the House can't get off their butts and pass a budget. BTW - Congress is in charge of the budget. What Super Joe is proposing is just that - a proposed budget.

12 Mar 2024 11:24 - 12 Mar 2024 11:26 #49 by driver8
Replied by driver8 on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

FredHayek wrote: Some people really need to study economics. Adding one trillion to the debt every hundred days has much more to do with inflation than food corporations pricing decisions.

Yes, you guys on this board. You could also use a couple of years of civics and how the US government works since you all seem to be quite ignorant on both. May add some understanding of law and order too since you seem to have no problem with a a candidate proven guilty of sexual assault running the the country,..
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

12 Mar 2024 12:12 #50 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
I have not yet been called "s a "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," unlike Sleepy Joe.
Evidently we shop at different stores. "it was often empty". To what are you referring? The grocery store that you shop at was empty? Please tell us the name of this store.
What is the name of this grocery store that was empty. Or is this another example of hyperbole on your part.

I do not wish to know your background, however it is obvious that you have no experience in the business/retail world.
Please point out a time in our history when prices decreased?

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds