Reasons to vote for or against Trump

30 May 2024 16:45 #181 by homeagain

koobookie wrote: I guess there's nobody left in the Republican party that has any integrity.

I didn't agree with some her policies, BUT, I did not see this coming,I am "bitch slapped" and bitter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 May 2024 16:56 #182 by LadyJazzer
Against:

Convicted Felon x 34...
Convicted Rapist (Sexual Assault)...same thing... Fines in excess of $500,000
Contempt of Court: $10,000 +
Convicted Tax Cheat
Convicted Fraudster: (Trump University) (Trump Charity)

...The list goes on, but that is sufficient for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain, koobookie

30 May 2024 17:01 #183 by koobookie
Trump the Convicted Felon FINALLY got a perfect score!

31 May 2024 00:23 #184 by Blazer Bob
Hi LJ good to see you, been a long time. Hope all is well.

31 May 2024 06:31 #185 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Trump the Convicted Felon FINALLY got a perfect score!

Imagine a prosecutor who only charged Republicans for crimes. Would you want to live in a city run that way?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 May 2024 07:40 #186 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

Imagine a prosecutor who only charged Republicans for crimes. Would you want to live in a city run that way?

That's not reality, Fred. That's the perception of reality that your cult has fed you.

Can you suspend your disbelief and think for just one second that perhaps Donny is actually guilty of the crimes with which he has been charged? Think you could do that?

31 May 2024 07:52 #187 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

That's not reality, Fred. That's the perception of reality that your cult has fed you.

Can you suspend your disbelief and think for just one second that perhaps Donny is actually guilty of the crimes with which he has been charged? Think you could do that?

You infer the weirdest stuff from my posts.

Where did I say he wasn't guilty? I just said the Democrat prosecutor only chose to charge Trump, not everyone one else who falsifies business records.

In fact the prosecutor ran for election promising to take down President Trump. Yes, he promised to find a way to take down the man who defeated Hillary Clinton, his fellow party member.

Would you want to live in a town that only prosecuted African-Americans for drug crimes?

31 May 2024 08:02 #188 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: You infer the weirdest stuff from my posts.

Where did I say he wasn't guilty? I just said the Democrat prosecutor only chose to charge Trump, not everyone one else who falsifies business records.

In fact the prosecutor ran for election promising to take down President Trump. Yes, he promised to find a way to take down the man who defeated Hillary Clinton, his fellow party member.

That's because, Fred, you consistently defend Donny, now a convicted felon. BTW - others have been tried and convicted in the Trump Organization, like Cohen and Weisselberg. There will probably be more, but we all know that a fish rots from the head down, and Donny is truly rotten. Sorry that you can't see that.

Are you inferring that Trump was not guilty of the crimes of which he has been convicted? Should Bragg not have gone after Trump because... why?

It's interesting to read that you, a self professed libertarian, are parroting the daily Republican talking points.

31 May 2024 08:08 #189 by FredHayek
Please quote where I said President Trump was not guilty of the crimes of falsifying business records?

Never said it.

My beef is with the selective prosecution of only a Republican candidate six months before a national election.

The Fix Is In
Some might even say the prosecutor is guilty of election tampering. Would you say that?

31 May 2024 08:23 #190 by koobookie
I asked "Are you inferring that Trump was not guilty of the crimes of which he has been convicted? Should Bragg not have gone after Trump because... why?"

Selective prosecution? Great talking point. Does that mean the Bragg should not have gone after Donny just because he's running for President?

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds