Reasons to vote for or against Trump

31 May 2024 08:34 #191 by FredHayek
Do you really want to live in a nation where Democrat prosecutors charge only Republican candidates six months before elections?

Does that sound like something Vladimir Putin would do?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2024 09:22 #192 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Do you really want to live in a nation where Democrat prosecutors charge only Republican candidates six months before elections?

Does that sound like something Vladimir Putin would do?

Do you really want to live in a nation where that actually happens

OR

Do you think that the 2024 Republican candidate for president is a criminal that thinks he is above the law.

I cannot understand why you continually try to paint Trump as the victim when he is the criminal. Several courts have found him guilty for several crimes. Geeeez. Wake up.

31 May 2024 10:39 #193 by FredHayek
Vladimir Putin & K agree! You should be allowed to tie up your political opponents in expensive, drawn out cases right before national elections.

31 May 2024 15:53 #194 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Vladimir Putin & K agree! You should be allowed to tie up your political opponents in expensive, drawn out cases right before national elections.

Since you have once again put words in my mouth, allow me to put words in yours:

Fred thinks that if someone is running for political office, they should not be held accountable for their violation of any law.
Extrapolating on that erroneous "thought," my employment always gives me a "get out of jail free" card, because what I do for my livelihood is more important than following the law.

31 May 2024 16:00 #195 by koobookie
Attachments:

01 Jun 2024 14:41 #196 by FredHayek

Note: this week is the anniversary of BLM and ANTIFA burning down DC and other minority neighborhoods because they were upset. Immature? Violent? Dangerous?

Attachments:

03 Jun 2024 20:06 #197 by FredHayek

Didn't Team Biden already do that?

Attachments:

03 Jun 2024 21:33 #198 by Rick
Yes, as well as Obama's administration.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Jun 2024 22:40 #199 by LadyJazzer
No, actually he didn't. But since it pleases you to think so....

04 Jun 2024 12:23 #200 by Rick
I guess the FBi illegally spying on the Trump administration doesn’t count. Lying to a FISA court doesn’t matter as long as it’s for the greater good of the system.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds