Reasons to vote for or against Trump

06 Jun 2024 10:06 #211 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote: :rowing:
If you think President Biden isn't just as corrupt and immoral, you are very naive.

As usual, you have nothing but "they did it too", with NO PROOF. Let me know when you have something new. You need some new material.

You trusted Fauci, your press told you to. He failed the nation and lied.
You trusted the FBI and Biden who told you the laptop was a Russian plant. The FBI said this week the laptop wasn't a Russian trick.
You trust the DNC to nominate Biden. They are putting into office an infirm man
Maybe you need to stop trusting the media and higher ups in the DNC and government.
Maybe think for yourself next time?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2024 14:16 #212 by FredHayek

Interesting group at the Trump rally today
False flag?
Or is President Trump going to win the blue collar vote?

Attachments:

09 Jun 2024 19:06 #213 by FredHayek
No taxes on tips for service workers.

Attachments:

10 Jun 2024 07:14 #214 by koobookie
"I will get Mexico to pay for the wall!" - Donald J. Trump, liar extraordinaire

"Promises made, promises kept." - Donald J. Trump, spouting yet another lie

10 Jun 2024 08:31 #215 by koobookie
Crazy. Insane.

From Crazy Donny speech in Las Vegas this past weekend:

"...and it must be because of MIT my relationship to MIT very smart because I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there's a shark that's approximately ten yards over there by the way lot of shark attacks lately notice that lot of shark attacks I watched some guys justifying it today WELL THEY WEREN'T REALLY THAT ANGRY THEY BIT OFF THE THE YOUNG LADY'S LEG BECAUSE of the fact that they were they were not hungry but they misunderstood what sushi was these people are great he said there's no problem with sharks they just didn't really understand a young woman's tsswimming (sic) now we really got decimated in other people too a lotta sharks so I said THERE'S A SHARK TEN YARDS AWAY from the boat TEN YARDS over here do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking water goes over the battery the boat is sinking do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted because I will tell you he didn't know the answer he said you know nobody has ever asked me that question I said I think it's a good question I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water but you know what I'd do if there's a shark or you get electrocuted I'll take electrocution every single time I'M NOT GETTING NEAR THE SHARK so we can end that we can end it for boats we're gonna end it for trucks..."

10 Jun 2024 09:48 #216 by FredHayek
Yes, never base your vote on campaign promises, look at what they actually accomplished in office. Senator Sanders and Senator Warren are great at promising and never delivering.

10 Jun 2024 10:04 #217 by koobookie
You put up a post from Crazy Donald stating "Promises Made, Promises Kept" so which is it? Is he lying again about keeping promises or ... what? Are you saying we should not trust Felon Trump because he is making false promises or are you saying he keeps his promises? What is it, Fred?

10 Jun 2024 11:22 #218 by FredHayek
I am saying don't vote for any candidate based on empty campaign promises. Check their actual record instead.

10 Jun 2024 14:32 #219 by koobookie
He can't help lying...

Former President Donald Trump recognized that the price of insulin is lower under President Joe Biden but still tried to take credit for it.

www.cnbc.com/2024/06/08/trump-claims-cre...sulin-price-cap.html

“Low INSULIN PRICING was gotten for millions of Americans by me, and the Trump Administration, not by Crooked Joe Biden. He had NOTHING to do with it,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post. “It was all done long before he so sadly entered office. All he does is try to take credit for things done by others, in this case, ME!”

The comment comes as Trump lags Biden on the issue of health care, a top voter priority as the November election nears.

12 Jun 2024 08:50 #220 by koobookie
Just a reminder that Donny is a convicted felon.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds