Reasons to vote for or against Trump

20 Jun 2024 11:07 #251 by Rick
Do you still believe the laptop is Russian disinformation?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2024 08:15 #252 by koobookie
What I believe or don't believe is irrelevant. The fact remains that Biden has not been charged with any crimes, nor has he been indicted. If there is evidence that he broke the law, then he should face the consequences. This isn't rocket science, Rick. It's how our justice system operates.

21 Jun 2024 09:04 #253 by Rick
What you believe should be relevant. Biden and his corrupt family are part of the system that protects itself. If this was one of Trump's sons who documented all his crimes on the laptop, it would be fully investigated. When the FBI hides something, you should be suspicious, at the very least.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Jun 2024 09:20 #254 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: What I believe or don't believe is irrelevant. The fact remains that Biden has not been charged with any crimes, nor has he been indicted. If there is evidence that he broke the law, then he should face the consequences. This isn't rocket science, Rick. It's how our justice system operates.

Are you secretly a politician? Or a spokesperson for a politician? You would do a better job than Joe Biden's current press secretary at evading answers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jun 2024 09:24 #255 by koobookie

Rick wrote: What you believe should be relevant. Biden and his corrupt family are part of the system that protects itself. If this was one of Trump's sons who documented all his crimes on the laptop, it would be fully investigated. When the FBI hides something, you should be suspicious, at the very least.

But Rick, neither you, nor anyone else, has demonstrated what those crimes are, nor has Joe been charged.

On the other hand, Trump has been charged and indicted - 88 times. Then he was found guilty of 34 of those charges. On top of that, he's been found guilty of business fraud, guilty of rape, guilty of stealing from a children's cancer fund. See the difference?

Maybe we should be investigating the Trump crime family a little more, like perhaps his son in law, Jared and his dealings with the Saudi's?

Attachments:

21 Jun 2024 10:17 #256 by Rick
You don't see it, but the DOJ and FBI are both working to protect Biden and take down Trump. Why would they publicly look into what is on that laptop when it would hurt Biden and the Democrats? I know you think the FBI is a neutral agency, even after it illegally spied on the Trump campaign by lying to a a FISA court.

I will never be able to convince you so it's not worth repeating this over and over. The truth always comes out and we will likely have to wait until the Democrats no longer dominate government power... if that ever happens.

George Orwell

21 Jun 2024 14:47 #257 by koobookie

Rick wrote: You don't see it, but the DOJ and FBI are both working to protect Biden and take down Trump. Why would they publicly look into what is on that laptop when it would hurt Biden and the Democrats? I know you think the FBI is a neutral agency, even after it illegally spied on the Trump campaign by lying to a a FISA court.

I will never be able to convince you so it's not worth repeating this over and over. The truth always comes out and we will likely have to wait until the Democrats no longer dominate government power... if that ever happens.

or... or.... Trump could just be a lying criminal. Ever think of that? Or Biden is not complicit in the crimes of his son? Ever think of that?

If the FBI & DOJ have had the laptop with the "evidence" of Joe's criminal actions, then they have had about four years to look into it and press charges. Perhaps, and I know this is a huuuuge mental leap for you, but perhaps Joe is not guilty of a crime.

When things don't work out the way you think they should in your limited world view, do you always jump to a conspiracy theory? Sure seems that way.

21 Jun 2024 16:30 - 21 Jun 2024 16:32 #258 by LadyJazzer
Three minutes of Trump's Greatest Hits.

x.com/i/status/1803555145311285517

Oh, wait. He was supposed to be the "smart one"? I can never remember.

24 Jun 2024 22:08 #259 by FredHayek

Obsession!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

25 Jun 2024 07:26 - 25 Jun 2024 07:27 #260 by driver8

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: You don't see it, but the DOJ and FBI are both working to protect Biden and take down Trump. Why would they publicly look into what is on that laptop when it would hurt Biden and the Democrats? I know you think the FBI is a neutral agency, even after it illegally spied on the Trump campaign by lying to a a FISA court.

or... or.... Trump could just be a lying criminal. Ever think of that? Or Biden is not complicit in the crimes of his son? Ever think of that?

If the FBI & DOJ have had the laptop with the "evidence" of Joe's criminal actions, then they have had about four years to look into it and press charges. Perhaps, and I know this is a huuuuge mental leap for you, but perhaps Joe is not guilty of a crime.

When things don't work out the way you think they should in your limited world view, do you always jump to a conspiracy theory? Sure seems that way.

Angry, weak men are easily manipulated and are always the prime believers in crazy conspiracy theories... usually when their world views is so narrow and full of hate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds