Reasons to vote for or against Trump

19 Jun 2024 09:46 #241 by FredHayek
Michael Jackson was never convicted of pedophilia. He invited young boys to spend the evening with him. Maybe nothing ever happened, but I feel what he did was wrong.

Maybe President Biden wasn't actually trading influence in the White House so that his son and brother got overseas million dollar deals, but it sure looks wrong.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2024 09:51 #242 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Michael Jackson was never convicted of pedophilia. He invited young boys to spend the evening with him. Maybe nothing ever happened, but I feel what he did was wrong.

Maybe President Biden wasn't actually trading influence in the White House so that his son and brother got overseas million dollar deals, but it sure looks wrong.

Who do you think the “big guy” is? The big guy was getting 10%. Use your brain and common sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 09:53 #243 by FredHayek
Maybe Barack Obama was the big guy? Joe Biden? Just leave him propped up in the corner.

19 Jun 2024 10:02 #244 by Rick
Come on Fred. That entire family is full of millionaires because of Joe’s influence peddling business. Hunter has no business.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 10:03 #245 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Come on Fred. That entire family is full of millionaires because of Joe’s influence peddling business. Hunter has no business.

Where is your proof?

19 Jun 2024 10:14 #246 by Rick
The laptop the FBI tried to hide and censor from Americans. You don’t understand how the system works… it always defends itself because it doesn’t investigate itself.

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 10:19 #247 by koobookie

Rick wrote: The laptop the FBI tried to hide and censor from Americans. You don’t understand how the system works… it always defends itself because it doesn’t investigate itself.

So you don't have any proof of Joe’s influence peddling business.

19 Jun 2024 10:41 #248 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: The laptop the FBI tried to hide and censor from Americans. You don’t understand how the system works… it always defends itself because it doesn’t investigate itself.

Yes. I don't have any proof of Michael Jackson's pedophilia either but I wouldn't let my nephews stay at his sleepovers. And I won't support Biden getting another term.

19 Jun 2024 11:08 - 19 Jun 2024 11:08 #249 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Who do you think the “big guy” is. Or, do you think that was something that didn’t happen? Do you really think that just because your sources don’t talk about that laptop that there’s nothing there to see?

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 11:17 #250 by koobookie
Still nothing. Just rumors and innuendo.

Time to create page: 0.608 seconds