Reasons to vote for or against Trump

13 Jun 2024 08:11 #221 by koobookie
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2024 10:17 #222 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

That was due to a one hundred year, black Swan, type event. Do you really believe if President Trump is re-elected that Americans will run out of toilet paper? And that coroners will once again be renting freezer trailers?

And please note, toilet paper shortages and excess corpse storage was happening around the world.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jun 2024 11:07 #223 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: That was due to a one hundred year, black Swan, type event. Do you really believe if President Trump is re-elected that Americans will run out of toilet paper? And that coroners will once again be renting freezer trailers?

And the lesson we learned from that is Donny can't be trusted to make correct decisions, like putting a light up your butt or injecting yourself with bleach, etc. Trump bungled the job of protecting the American people, so hey, let's not put him in charge again, okay?

FredHayek wrote: And please note, toilet paper shortages and excess corpse storage was happening around the world.

Sort of like how inflation is high around the world? So if morgues and toilet paper shortages weren't Donny's fault, then inflation and anything else is not Biden's fault, cuz it was a one hundred year black swan type event, right?

13 Jun 2024 13:54 #224 by FredHayek
Pumping up the economy with excessive government spending isn't a one time Black Swan type event. Currently it is bipartisan craziness from a Republican House, Democrat Senate and an 81 year old chief executive.

Sadly I don't think President Trump will turn off the taps if he wins. More hope that if the House and Senate elect enough fiscal conservatives, the spending will startly to slowly decline and inflation will start to decrease.

Europe has been replacing their liberal parliamentarians with conservatives because of excessive immigration. Maybe the new parliaments will also decrease their inflationary spending.

13 Jun 2024 17:47 #225 by LadyJazzer
Since TrumpleThinSkin doesn't actually KNOW what he thinks about spending issues until 5 minutes after he's been advised by one of his sycophants. (I would have said 10 minutes, but with his mental deficiencies I doubt that he can remember anything longer than 5 minutes.)

Again, here are my reasons... They are sufficient. I don't need to keep debating them. He's a CONVICTED FELON... That's enough.

Convicted Felon x 34...
Convicted Rapist (Sexual Assault)...same thing... Fines in excess of $500,000
Contempt of Court: $10,000 +
Convicted Tax Cheat
Convicted Fraudster: (Trump University) (Trump Charity)

...The list goes on, but that is sufficient for me.

13 Jun 2024 20:23 #226 by FredHayek
Or he has an (R) next to his name? Last Republican you voted for?
Mine? I voted for Jerry Brown(D) when he was running against Bill Clinton in the Colorado presidential primary.

17 Jun 2024 09:50 #227 by koobookie
www.cnbc.com/2024/06/14/ceos-at-trump-me...g-not-impressed.html

Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Among the topics on which Trump offered scant details were how he would reduce taxes and cut back on business regulations, according to two other people in the room who spoke to CNBC.

Meeting attendees and people who spoke with them were granted anonymity in order to speak freely about the private event.

The same CEOs who were struck by Trump’s lack of focus “walked into the meeting being Trump supporter-ish or thinking that they might be leaning that direction,” Sorkin reported.

“These were people who I think might have been actually predisposed to [Trump but] actually walked out of the room less predisposed” to him, Sorkin said.

17 Jun 2024 14:16 #228 by koobookie
Attachments:

18 Jun 2024 09:39 #229 by koobookie
Attachments:

18 Jun 2024 09:47 #230 by FredHayek
The blinders K wears.

Please go back to all the racist comments Senator Biden has made after decades of being in public office, but you are still going to vote for him despite his senility.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds