PERHAPS A VERY INTERESTING MONDAY TOMORROW

24 Mar 2024 20:00 #1 by ramage
Will President Trump show up in court with $500 bond?
Will we find out that Ukraine was behind the bombing at the concert in Moscow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2024 10:36 - 25 Mar 2024 10:39 #2 by ramage
The appeals bond has been reduced to $175 million and President Trump has 10 days to post the bond.
The is the fifth time that a ruling by Engoron has been overturned by the Appeals Court.

25 Mar 2024 13:19 #3 by koobookie
Interesting that a self proclaimed billionaire cannot post $454 million. Perhaps he's lying.

25 Mar 2024 13:49 #4 by ramage
Do you know why he is a billionaire? Because he knows went a judgement is inflated and appeals. Why would he ever go along with the ridiculous amount that Engoron imposed?
In his press conference today, on the courthouse steps, when asked what he would use as collateral for the $175 million bond, President Trump responded, "Cash".
"Perhaps he is lying" About what?

25 Mar 2024 13:53 #5 by koobookie
Trump appeals and delays every single judgement against him. It's his strategy to try to beat the judicial system. But you knew that.

Perhaps he is lying about being a billionaire. I thought that was fairly obvious in my post, but apparently, I continue to have to connect the dots for you.

25 Mar 2024 15:25 #6 by ramage
These dots that you see might very well be floaters in your vitreous humor. I would suggest that you see an ophthalmologist to insure that you do not have a retinal tear.
Appeals are an integral part of the legal system. Would you deny that to anyone accused of a crime?
" Perhaps he is lying about being a billionaire."
This must be the encore that I wondered about in a previous post. Again hilarious. What's next?

25 Mar 2024 15:47 #7 by koobookie
I'll make it clear: Perhaps The Fraudulent Trump is lying about being a billionaire, because he couldn't even come up with the $454,000,000 bond for his appeal. Understand?

25 Mar 2024 17:16 #8 by Rick

koobookie wrote: I'll make it clear: Perhaps The Fraudulent Trump is lying about being a billionaire, because he couldn't even come up with the $454,000,000 bond for his appeal. Understand?

You have no idea how rich people remain rich. They don't have billions in bank accounts, that would be really stupid. Mara Lago alone is worth well over 500 million even though that leftist judge said it was only worth 18 million. Most millionaires and billionaires have their money in real estate or other assets that appreciate.

You'll also be mad that Trump's Truth Social is making him billions more since it went public. The people you trust in Washington make their money by influence pedaling and insider trading (see Grandma Vodka, aka Nancy Pelosi). Trump shouldn't have to pay a dime to NYC because he did nothing wrong, there was no victim, and every bank he borrowed from would lend to him again.

If you're going to take Trump down, you better find an actual crime and you better have smarter people. So far, every one of the people trying to take him out has been a moron that deserves to have their law license revoked.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Mar 2024 18:30 #9 by ramage
Koobookie,
Time for you to take some basic finance courses. But your posts are great for a laugh. Bloomberg has reported that President Trump is now one of the 500 richest people in the world.
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-...bedded-checkout=true

Correct me if I am wrong but if President Trump did not have $454 million dollars in his petty change jar then he is lying about being a billionaire?
Please show me that you have a greater understanding of money than what you have exhibited in your posts.

25 Mar 2024 19:12 - 25 Mar 2024 19:13 #10 by Rick
And I would like someone to explain to me why this judge was able to pick an arbitrary number that ridiculously high, and who the hell appraised Mara Lago at $18 billion. It does warm my heart thinking about the 3.6 billion 9 (approx) Trump is about to make with Truth Social tomorrow. Poor Joe and Mika... they are having a very bad week LOL!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds