Biden Economy

11 Jun 2024 21:06 #51 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden Economy

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2024 15:05 #52 by FredHayek

Government ruins everything
Mayor Pete has egg on his face. Very embarrassing.

Attachments:

14 Jun 2024 09:06 #53 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden Economy
Has the government ever been able to do anything more efficiently than the private sector? No, but Democrats want an even bigger black hole government that swallows up all the taxes and then borrows the rest to pay for their insane climate bullshit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Jun 2024 14:33 #54 by FredHayek

East European conman stealing hundreds of billions of dollars from American dementia patient. So sad to see someone take advantage of our senior citizens.

Attachments:

15 Jun 2024 08:24 #55 by Rick
10 years of dumping cash into a corrupt country that ended elections. I'm sure we will spend trillions rebuilding that country so that everybody can continue lining their pockets, while American pockets get emptied even more.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2024 14:16 #56 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden Economy
Attachments:

17 Jun 2024 18:55 #57 by Rick
First of all, I'd like to see where the US is outpacing China's economy. Secondly, have you ever wondered where we would be if we were not the world's reserve currency and we were not able to print money like toilet paper? We are being propped up with money we don't really have and the vast majority of jobs created are not going to private American citizens, they are mostly jobs to foreigners and government employees we all have to pay for. Every graph I've seen shows China's GDP growing at a higher rate than ours.

Do you have something other than a meme of a walking corpse that probably won't be your candidate in November?

George Orwell

17 Jun 2024 21:18 #58 by FredHayek

Tax confiscation rates if you earn one million dollars a year in California. Wonder if they are pondering living?

Attachments:

18 Jun 2024 16:42 - 18 Jun 2024 16:43 #59 by FredHayek

Do you honestly think Joe Biden is still in charge of his mental faculties? This from an original White House transcript.

Attachments:

18 Jun 2024 16:51 #60 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden Economy

FredHayek wrote: Do you honestly think Joe Biden is still in charge of his mental faculties? This from an original White House transcript.

Yes, I do.

Do you honestly think Trump is still in charge of his mental facilities? Need I remind you of his recent electric shark ramble?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds