Biden Economy

18 Jun 2024 17:29 #61 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden Economy
I never said Trump is fit to be President either.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2024 09:42 #62 by FredHayek

Anyone else feel like America has become a rudderless ship. Commands are being made from the bridge but nothing happens.

Attachments:

19 Jun 2024 10:01 #63 by FredHayek

And one trillion of that every year just pays the interest on the debt held at 6%.

We don't need higher taxes, we need to limit excessive spending.

Attachments:

19 Jun 2024 10:05 #64 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden Economy
The 2017 Trump Tax Law Was Skewed to the Rich, Expensive, and Failed to Deliver on Its Promises

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated in 2018 that the 2017 law would cost $1.9 trillion over ten years, and recent estimates show that making the law's temporary individual income and estate tax cuts permanent would cost another roughly $400 billion a year beginning in 2027.

www.cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/the-20...nd-failed-to-deliver

19 Jun 2024 10:13 #65 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden Economy
Lol. Topic: Biden Economy

Let’s talk about Trump instead of Biden’s economy. Must be hard to sleep with him on your mind 24/7.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 10:18 #66 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Lol. Topic: Biden Economy

Let’s talk about Trump instead of Biden’s economy. Must be hard to sleep with him on your mind 24/7.

Fred posts about the economy, but when I post about one of the causes for the deficit, you scold me? Interesting that you don't want to know about that.

19 Jun 2024 10:39 #67 by FredHayek

Biden and Obama's Rasputin?

Attachments:

19 Jun 2024 11:02 #68 by Rick
I challenged you to talk about Biden in Biden threads. I can’t remember any post about Biden where you haven’t deflected to Trump. Again, it must be difficult to sleep.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jun 2024 11:20 #69 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I challenged you to talk about Biden in Biden threads. I can’t remember any post about Biden where you haven’t deflected to Trump. Again, it must be difficult to sleep.

Yet in the Trump thread, you talk about Biden. What are you, the thread topic police? You've stated in the past that you just want to have discussions. Real world discussions evolve and meander, yet you seem to want us all to not bring up Trump, because.... why?

20 Jun 2024 11:06 #70 by Rick
We’ve already been through this. I admitted to doing that but challenge all of us, including myself, to try staying on topic. I think I can do it.. can you?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds