the king AND HIS kingdom

09 Jun 2024 08:57 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic the king AND HIS kingdom

Rick wrote: Your long post from a TDS 'journalist' doesn't interest me at all, so it was a very fast scroll. If you're not even going to summarize it with your opinion, it's just more hot garbage for me to ignore.

OH MY,u must have missed the last 4 or 5 words of my LAST paragraph......SUMS UP THE FOURTH TURNING...that is my opinion and I DID post a summary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2024 07:26 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic the king AND HIS kingdom

Rick wrote: Bottom line... did this bogus conviction that will be overturned hurt ...

Why do you say it is bogus? Do you know something about the trial that we, and the jurors, do not know? Please tell us about these facts and your reasoning. Be specific.

10 Jun 2024 11:04 #23 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
EVERYONE already knows. That includes the left.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig skewered Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg in a new column reacting to Donald Trump’s conviction on Thursday, calling the case that led to it an “ill-conceived, unjustified mess.”

Under the headline “Prosecutors Got Trump — But They Contorted the Law,” Honig systematically took apart Bragg’s case.

“Reasonable minds could have come out either way, and this jury found that the prosecution carried its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury’s work, and their verdict, deserve respect,” he began. “But that doesn’t mean that every structural infirmity around the Manhattan district attorney’s case has evaporated. Both of these things can be true at once: The jury did its job, and this case was an ill-conceived, unjustified mess.”

10 Jun 2024 11:14 #24 by koobookie
I'm glad that you and I, and CNN, agree that the case was tried correctly and the jury unanimously came to a verdict of guilty. Therefore, it is not BOGUS. Good to know.

10 Jun 2024 11:37 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic the king AND HIS kingdom

koobookie wrote: I'm glad that you and I, and CNN, agree that the case was tried correctly and the jury unanimously came to a verdict of guilty. Therefore, it is not BOGUS. Good to know.

The case will be overturned on appeal... what will you say then?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2024 11:39 #26 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: I'm glad that you and I, and CNN, agree that the case was tried correctly and the jury unanimously came to a verdict of guilty. Therefore, it is not BOGUS. Good to know.

The case will be overturned on appeal... what will you say then?

When the case is not overturned on appeal, you will still claim it's bogus.

10 Jun 2024 11:50 #27 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
No, because it won't matter either way. Trump can still be president, regardless.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2024 08:06 #28 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic the king AND HIS kingdom

Rick wrote: No, because it won't matter either way. Trump can still be president, regardless.

OH BUT HE MAY BE BUSTED, in another way....NO LIQUOR LICENSES for his beautiful bars.

abcnews.go.com/US/new-jerseys-division-a...r/story?id=110998808

New Jersey's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control reviewing liquor licenses held by Trump's golf courses

"ABC is reviewing the impact of President Trump's conviction," the agency said.
ByAaron Katersky
June 10, 2024, 3:24 PM

0:26

New Jersey Alcoholic
Beverage Control reviewing liquor licenses held by Trump

New Jersey Alcoholic Beverage Control reviewing liquor licenses held by Trump
Donald Trump holds three active licenses for Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck, Lamington Farm Clu...

The New Jersey Attorney General's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) is reviewing the liquor licenses held by former President Donald Trump's golf courses in the state following his criminal conviction in New York, the agency confirmed.

Trump holds three active licenses for Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck, Lamington Farm Club and Trump National Golf Club Pine Hill.

"ABC is reviewing the impact of President Trump's conviction on the above referenced licenses, and declines further comment at this time," a spokesperson for the agency said in an email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

11 Jun 2024 09:41 #29 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
Sell the properties to his children?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jun 2024 08:05 #30 by koobookie

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: No, because it won't matter either way. Trump can still be president, regardless.

OH BUT HE MAY BE BUSTED, in another way....NO LIQUOR LICENSES for his beautiful bars.

OMGeeee, serously?!!??!?!!!?? That is high-larious!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds