the king AND HIS kingdom

13 Jun 2024 07:49 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
Keep dreaming if it helps you sleep better. The people are waking up to this third world clown show and care much more about their financial situations that they do the games Democrats and TDS Republicans are playing to remove the threat to their power.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2024 07:57 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
Actually, people are waking up to what a total disaster another Trump presidency would be. You just don't see it.

Here's a tip - when you attend your next MAGA rally, don't drink any red liquid someone might give you in a dixie cup.

13 Jun 2024 08:19 #33 by Rick
Oh, I know exactly what your media is telling you because I watch and read it daily. What they say to you doesn't mean it's the truth... are there some kind of polls you'd like to present as evidence or are polls never right? Polls may not be perfect but they do show movements in the support for individual candidates.

Your insult doesn't sting because I don't go to rallies for any politician... never have and never will. Your bad habit of making assumptions about me and others may make you feel good about yourself, but you are not speaking any truth since you don't know me or what I do. Feel free to continue though... I find it amusing because I can sense your anger in pretty much every post.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jun 2024 08:42 #34 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic the king AND HIS kingdom
don't go to rallies, yet you are a member of the cult. Don't drink from the dixie cup, Rick.

I'm not angry, Rick, I'm just disgusted with Trump and his toadie followers. How anyone can vote for, or support such an obvious grifter with absolutely no morals is beyond my understanding.

I have friends that have voted for him. When I ask why they support him, they usually say "He'll lower my taxes," or "He says what everyone is thinking," or "World leaders fear him." Idiotic statements like that. Hey, you say stuff like that. Whodathunkit?

I know I'm never ever going to change your mind, but it is soothing to push back against the lies and speculation that you boys post here.

13 Jun 2024 08:53 #35 by Rick

koobookie wrote: don't go to rallies, yet you are a member of the cult. Don't drink from the dixie cup, Rick.

I rest my case. You hate the way Trump talks about people he doesn't like, yet you believe it's ok for you to do the same.

I don't believe you are part of a cult, I just believe that the information you take in and believe is flawed and often completely wrong. I'm much more interested in debating the information we both get than I am in insulting people on this board in order to somehow make myself feel superior over others.

I will continue to keep my anger and disgust pointed to policies and media hacks who lie and are destroying the country.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds