President Biden Declares Immigration Amnesty!

10 Jun 2024 07:11 #11 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Democrats love taking advantage of illegal aliens. Make them do all the dirty work.

Prove it. Prove that Democrats are the ones that take advantage of illegal aliens and make them do all the work. Prove it and be specific, otherwise, it's just another of your unsubstantiated lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2024 09:55 #12 by FredHayek
None are as blind as those who will not see. You are such a hyperpartisan that every time I show you evidence you ignore it.
So why bother? Continue to live in your curated news world where they don't show you President Biden sitting on invisible chairs and losing control of his bowels.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Jun 2024 10:02 #13 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: None are as blind as those who will not see. You are such a hyperpartisan that every time I show you evidence you ignore it.
So why bother? Continue to live in your curated news world where they don't show you President Biden sitting on invisible chairs and losing control of his bowels.

What evidence have you shown to prove your assertion?

BTW - the video of Biden sitting on an invisible chair - fake. Here's my evidence:
apnews.com/article/fact-check-biden-invi...ormandy-634944982428

CLAIM: A video shows President Joe Biden trying to sit in a chair that wasn’t there during a ceremony in Normandy, France, commemorating the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The video, in which Biden’s chair is for the most part clearly visible, is cut before the president sits down. Full footage of the ceremony shows the president looking over his shoulder for his chair and pausing before taking a seat.

10 Jun 2024 11:23 #14 by FredHayek
That is AP's interpretation. Remember, they have been covering for Democrats for decades.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Jun 2024 11:37 #15 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: That is AP's interpretation. Remember, they have been covering for Democrats for decades.

So, you're saying that the video wasn't edited short? Really? Are you that removed from reality that you can't see the whole video? Wow. You really have a bad case of Trump Worship Syndrome.

10 Jun 2024 11:42 #16 by Rick
Biden just made a statement about the delay in funding for Iraq, not Ukraine. I know you are unaware of Biden's brain meltdown, but that's only because your garbage sources keep that stuff away from your eyes and ears. The transcript was once again corrected by Biden's handlers , which is now an almost daily task.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2024 11:45 #17 by koobookie
What's your source, Rick?

10 Jun 2024 11:55 - 10 Jun 2024 11:57 #18 by Rick
What is the purpose of providing you with a source you refuse to look at? We've been through this many times. The fact that your garbage media didn't inform you of this latest brain fart doesn't mean it didn't happen. If I'm proven wrong I will never post on this site again. Will you make the same promise? We know you won't.

The really bad part about Biden's mental meltdown isn't that Americans are watching, it's the rest of the world and our enemies who no longer fear us because we have a vegetable running the country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2024 11:57 #19 by koobookie
So you don't have a reliable source. Understood. Just your usual right wing conspiracy sites.

10 Jun 2024 11:59 #20 by Rick
Is a video of Biden good enough for you or are you going to claim it was doctored by a right wing site?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds