President Biden Declares Immigration Amnesty!

12 Jun 2024 08:54 #31 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Every thread about Biden gets diverted to a thread about Trump. Start a Trump thread and I'll happily participate. You all have been dissecting Trump's words for the last 8 years... nothing has changed and nothing is new. I'm assuming you are refusing to watch the video I posted because it's uncomfortable and it would cause you to question what you think you know.

Meanwhile, why is Merick Garland refusing to release the audio of the Biden/Hur interview? Is this the transparency we were promised? It's obvious that it would show the American people how really bad Biden's brain is getting.

Nothing's changed? Nothing's new?

Convict Donny spews a rambling, incoherent word salad and you have nothing to say except "BidenBidenBiden....."

Oh, and Rick, I did watch the video and commented on it. Obviously a slip of the tongue, as I've said before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jun 2024 07:46 #32 by Rick
Did you watch the video where everyone around Biden was moving and he was frozen like a stature with his mouth open? Start a Trump thread about whatever you want, this one used to be about Biden giving amnesty to people who enter the country illegally.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jun 2024 07:59 #33 by koobookie
I see, so it's okay for you, in this thread, to talk about your opinions of Biden's behavior, but you won't give your opinion of Donny Dotard's rambling and incoherent speech.

13 Jun 2024 08:06 - 13 Jun 2024 08:09 #34 by Rick
I just get tired or Biden threads turning into Trump threads, that's all. Start a Trump thread and I'll not turn it into a Biden thread. Let's see who can stay on topic. Is that not fair?

BTW, I'm impressed by your instant responses. I don't have that much spare time to monitor this board minute by minute.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jun 2024 08:15 #35 by koobookie
butt Rick, Convict Trump is running against Biden, so they are both fair game for any sort of discussion. Should I stop talking about Donny the Rapist simply because the thread started out being critical of Biden? Trump the Insane is as much a subject to be discussed as is Biden.

BTW - sometimes I'm just bored, which is why I check this board often to see what kind of detritus you boys post here. Yet sometimes I'm away for days. You get the picture? That's life.

13 Jun 2024 08:28 #36 by Rick
Please read the subject line again and tell me how Trump has anything to do with Biden's border policies.

I just think it would be nice to stay on topic once in a while. Let's see who can do it, starting with the new topics going forward. If you start a thread about a Trump proposal you think is ridiculous, we can debate that proposal and there would be no reason to bring up Biden's name. If all we do is throw in "what about Trump... What about Biden... is that really getting us anywhere? If you can't stick to the topic, then you have no argument. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of that myself, but I think it's time for a refreshing change that could lead to better debates.

George Orwell

13 Jun 2024 08:35 #37 by koobookie
You know as well as I that if I were to start a thread about some stooopid thing that Twice Impeached Trump did, one of you boys would jump in and say "Oh, yeah? Well, what about Biden when he..."

It happens all the time.

13 Jun 2024 08:56 #38 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You know as well as I that if I were to start a thread about some stooopid thing that Twice Impeached Trump did, one of you boys would jump in and say "Oh, yeah? Well, what about Biden when he..."

It happens all the time.

Yes, I used to do that as often as everyone else, but I'm challenging myself, a long with others who want better debates, to end that nonsense. I'm I being unreasonable for wanting that?

Again, give it a try and lets see who can stick to a topic, starting now.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds