President Biden Declares Immigration Amnesty!

10 Jun 2024 13:30 #21 by koobookie
It's quite obvious that it's a slip of the tongue, Rick. He was obviously, and fairly articulately, speaking about Ukraine.

I'm starting to think that you have a terminal case of Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2024 13:30 #22 by Rick
No comment, Koobookie?

These kind of embarrassments can easily be avoided by doing a quick google search.

Biden-Ukraine-Iraq

When you make foolish assumptions about topics you are completely unaware of, you are gambling that you won’t look foolish. Today’s lesson

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2024 13:33 #23 by koobookie
Pretty sure I commented.

10 Jun 2024 14:15 #24 by koobookie
Let's not forget this rambling incoherent speech by Convict Donny in Las Vegas this past weekend:

"...and it must be because of MIT my relationship to MIT very smart because I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there's a shark that's approximately ten yards over there by the way lot of shark attacks lately notice that lot of shark attacks I watched some guys justifying it today WELL THEY WEREN'T REALLY THAT ANGRY THEY BIT OFF THE THE YOUNG LADY'S LEG BECAUSE of the fact that they were they were not hungry but they misunderstood what sushi was these people are great he said there's no problem with sharks they just didn't really understand a young woman's tsswimming (sic) now we really got decimated in other people too a lotta sharks so I said THERE'S A SHARK TEN YARDS AWAY from the boat TEN YARDS over here do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking water goes over the battery the boat is sinking do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted because I will tell you he didn't know the answer he said you know nobody has ever asked me that question I said I think it's a good question I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water but you know what I'd do if there's a shark or you get electrocuted I'll take electrocution every single time I'M NOT GETTING NEAR THE SHARK so we can end that we can end it for boats we're gonna end it for trucks..."

11 Jun 2024 06:51 #25 by Rick

koobookie wrote: It's quite obvious that it's a slip of the tongue, Rick. He was obviously, and fairly articulately, speaking about Ukraine.

I'm starting to think that you have a terminal case of Biden Derangement Syndrome.

I see, just a slip of the tongue, just like the other 100 slips of the tongue since he's been in office.

But the point is, you had no idea he said that and were sure I got BS info from a right wing conspiracy site (whatever that is).

You must have posted yours right before I posted mine so I apologize. No apology from you for your false accusation?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2024 07:06 #26 by koobookie
It was extremely obvious from the video clip that he was talking about Ukraine. It was a slip of the tongue. You've never had that happen to you?

It was not newsworthy to anyone but the right wing media. You obviously are searching for things that Biden does to be outraged about.

11 Jun 2024 07:08 #27 by koobookie
Rick, no comment on the rambling, incoherent shark electricity speech the Donny the Rapist gave over the weekend?

11 Jun 2024 19:17 #28 by Rick
Try to watch this, if you can. Your sources won't show you or talk about it but it's becoming undeniable that Joe is lost in his own mind. Notice his hands and has open mouth.... he's frozen and I've seen this before with someone who was very close to me. Joe's days of being upright and lucid are coming to an end.

There's no way he will be president again, even if he did have enough Americans blind enough to vote for him.

George Orwell

12 Jun 2024 08:06 #29 by koobookie
Rick, no comment on the rambling, incoherent shark electricity speech the Donny Dotard gave over the weekend?

12 Jun 2024 08:46 #30 by Rick
Every thread about Biden gets diverted to a thread about Trump. Start a Trump thread and I'll happily participate. You all have been dissecting Trump's words for the last 8 years... nothing has changed and nothing is new. I'm assuming you are refusing to watch the video I posted because it's uncomfortable and it would cause you to question what you think you know.

Meanwhile, why is Merick Garland refusing to release the audio of the Biden/Hur interview? Is this the transparency we were promised? It's obvious that it would show the American people how really bad Biden's brain is getting.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds