ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO

11 Jun 2024 20:05 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO
Rolling Stone are not objective journalists, they are Democrat activists. Luckily no one reads the magazine anymore.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2024 07:04 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO
THERE R NO OBJECTIVE JOURNALIST ANYMORE....((news flash)...just like there r no more objective SUPREME court justices...I have already posted K NOMINATION BID AND THE BULLSHIT HE LAID DOWN TO GET CONFIRMED...he lied. WHAT DO U WANT TO DO??? What I do is take it ALL IN...read between the lines and make an assessment of where we r heading as a nation.....we r rapidly moving towards a
SHOW DOWN AT THE OK CORRAL......INTEGRITY, SEEING THE MACRO MESS AND MOVING OFF THIS PATHETIC PATH and becoming bi partnership of governing. WHAT WILL THAT TAKE...already foretold, a catastrophic event that will bring mankind to it's knees. a "do over".....of mega proportions JMO

12 Jun 2024 07:35 #13 by FredHayek
LOL, HA never lied in a job interview, right?

12 Jun 2024 07:41 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: As \for communism, it's really the only option once our currency and middle class is destroyed. Desperate people will be more than willing to hand control of everything over to the people who brought the country down.

Wow. That's pretty much what conservative voters are doing in casting their ballot for Convict Donny.

Why, because the country was so much better off when Trump was in office? Are you one of those people who can't remember how much we were paying for food, cars, gas, housing, travel, and everything else the middle class is having a hard time paying today?

Tell me how being energy independent again would be a bad thing, or how closing our southern border and limiting the number of poor people we all have to pay for would be a big negative.

You said in another post that Biden is doing a great job, yet you failed to give us a list of all the great things he has done to help the middle class survive. Leftist policies will destroy the country and you obviously believe otherwise. Have you seen what's happening in Europe? There seems to be a right wing wave coming because of all their bad leftist policies that are hurting people.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jun 2024 07:42 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote: THERE R NO OBJECTIVE JOURNALIST ANYMORE....((news flash)...just like there r no more objective SUPREME court justices...I have already posted K NOMINATION BID AND THE BULLSHIT HE LAID DOWN TO GET CONFIRMED...he lied. WHAT DO U WANT TO DO??? What I do is take it ALL IN...read between the lines and make an assessment of where we r heading as a nation.....we r rapidly moving towards a
SHOW DOWN AT THE OK CORRAL......INTEGRITY, SEEING THE MACRO MESS AND MOVING OFF THIS PATHETIC PATH and becoming bi partnership of governing. WHAT WILL THAT TAKE...already foretold, a catastrophic event that will bring mankind to it's knees. a "do over".....of mega proportions JMO

That's a lot of words to bypass my point. The point being that the article you built this thread on is dishonest and therefore should be placed in the trash.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jun 2024 08:41 #16 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: THERE R NO OBJECTIVE JOURNALIST ANYMORE....((news flash)...just like there r no more objective SUPREME court justices...I have already posted K NOMINATION BID AND THE BULLSHIT HE LAID DOWN TO GET CONFIRMED...he lied. WHAT DO U WANT TO DO??? What I do is take it ALL IN...read between the lines and make an assessment of where we r heading as a nation.....we r rapidly moving towards a

That's a lot of words to bypass my point. The point being that the article you built this thread on is dishonest and therefore should be placed in the trash.

[/b]

NPR asked that same question,was the recording legal and done with integrity...she responded [probably not, but she was attempting to ferret out the TRUTH.....THINK 'DEEP THROAT' thru the Nixon years....the darkness MUST BE EXPOSED, so that this nation can/will prevail.....JMO

12 Jun 2024 08:59 #17 by Rick
You still can't acknowledge the bad article by a dishonest journalist/magazine. I guess I'm beating my head against the wall at this point.

George Orwell

12 Jun 2024 09:27 #18 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO

Rick wrote: You still can't acknowledge the bad article by a dishonest journalist/magazine. I guess I'm beating my head against the wall at this point.

If I understand you correctly, your issue is with the person that secretly recorded Alito and his wife, along with Roberts? You think that because they were recorded without their knowledge, that the contents of that recording should not be discussed?

12 Jun 2024 10:49 #19 by FredHayek
Illegally obtained evidence is inadmissible in court...but it is okay to use to attack your political opponents!

12 Jun 2024 13:11 #20 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic ALITO'S AUDCIOUS AUDIO

FredHayek wrote: Illegally obtained evidence is inadmissible in court...but it is okay to use to attack your political opponents!

True, it is inadmissible in court. In this case. though, Alito and his wife are admitting to someone in public, who they didn't know, what their actual thoughts are about the current national situation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds