Illegal Alien Causes Deadly 285 Wreck?

25 Jun 2024 23:41 #11 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
Your lack of seeing the macro is disheartening.

As an indi, your willingness to deflect for every progressive policy is discouraging.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2024 06:55 #12 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:
Your lack of seeing the macro is disheartening.

As an indi, your willingness to deflect for every progressive policy is discouraging.

SORRY, I call em' as I seen em".....the system that ALL LEADERS HAVE IGNORED is/has been a shit show for many decades.....NOW the obvious effects of neglect r glaring and biting the countries butt....WHO FAULT IS THAT? i WOULD STATE ...THE GOVERNMENT WE HAVE IS THE GOVERNMENT WE SO RICHLY DESERVE...no accountability,integrity,and the only thing that gets anyone's attention is $$$$ passing from palm to palm.....(quite obvious when u see the headlines of ALL who have enriched themselves,"oh let the peasants plod along,with the misconception we r working for them")

26 Jun 2024 07:19 #13 by Rick
Lots of words I agree with, but I have to wonder why you vote the way you do. You voted for this, so it’s on you.

You voted for the guy who not only made it easier to walk across our border illegally, you voted for the guy who publicly invited the world to do so.

We have the government you wanted.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2024 07:21 #14 by homeagain
OH,IT STARTED L-O-N-G BEFORE THAT.....you have a micro view,do dome research,

26 Jun 2024 09:22 #15 by Rick
No, I actually have a good sense of what is happening NOW. The past is the past and has no effect on the present. If you are presently voting for what you don't want to see happening, I'm not sure what word would describe you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Jun 2024 10:21 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote: No, I actually have a good sense of what is happening NOW. The past is the past and has no effect on the present. If you are presently voting for what you don't want to see happening, I'm not sure what word would describe you.

S0-0-0, u r saying the slate is wiped clean every day of a year and there is NO accumulative effect?? So,u r saying how we r raised as children does NOT affect our adulthood and how we view the world? NOW, I see the problem.....a misconception of reality.

26 Jun 2024 21:55 #17 by Rick
You missed the point...AGAIN. If you are voting for people today that are wrecking the country, today, how does the past come into play? Today, the Democrat party believes that there should be an endless flow of poor people coming into the country and tapping into our social services. THAT alone will destroy the country as we will one day have many more people reliant on the government and the dwindling number of rich people who will be paying most of that bill, a long with the disintegrating middle class.

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 08:13 #18 by homeagain
Here's my take.....U know ALL OF THOSE BABIES THAT WERE BORN,and the mothers (and fathers) KNEW they could not afford another mouth to feed? Make an educated guess what the result of that scenario will be? YOUR TAXES will be source of the financial aid to the families that could NOT feed another child. YOUR PORTION of the money u earned will /does support the decision of R V W....the social worker who is employed to aid the family that is ill equipped to raise ANOTHER CHILD. Of course, THAT
equation is somehow missed when we speak of the immigration problem and the massive amounts of people who will rely on "the system"......IF the family relinquishes the child into "the system"....THEN we still have ,as a society, the burden of how to accommodate the needs of this child till emancipation.

THE SCOTUS "broke" the back of the taxpayer.....WHO installed the judges that have created a financial fiasco for ALL AMERICANS??? TRUMP, who seeks the stanch support of the radical hard right, CHRISTIANS....those who will ,NOT step forward and say"I will take this child u do not want"......because EVERY LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND I WILL SAVE THIS LIFE,BECAUSE I HAVE A DUTY.; no, that would not be an act they would consider,because they r hypocritical and do not follow the TRUE meaning of living
the "word".....If God were to manifest he would say unto the masses....STOP USING MY NAME TO JUSTIFY YOUR BAD DECISIONS.stop......jmo.

27 Jun 2024 09:10 #19 by FredHayek
Once had a teacher tell me you view life through the lens of when you graduated school. HA sees the world before abortion was legal and birth control was very limited.
I graduated in the 80's during the Cold War but I have a nephew who was born in this century! Very different ways to view the world.

Now there are many different types of effective birth control. And more than half of abortions are done with pills that you can get OTC. We don't have an baby boom, our fertility rates are plummeting! Sex between young people is also on the decline. Incels are a thing. Much different world.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jun 2024 09:19 #20 by Rick
When you can't stay on topic or you can answer direct questions, all paths lead to abortion. It does get tiring.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds