Illegal Alien Causes Deadly 285 Wreck?

27 Jun 2024 13:01 #21 by homeagain
believes that there should be an endless flow of poor people coming into the country and tapping into our social services. THAT alone will destroy the country as we will one day have many more people reliant on the government and the dwindling number of rich people who will be paying most of that bill, a long with the disintegrating middle class.

OH MY, I believe my past post dove tails rather nicely into this statement....NO i am not going off topic, I am
showing u the end result of the R's decision on R V W. there r consequences FOR THE DECISION and those consequences sit directly on the taxpayer. So, do me a "solid....and know that the immigration mess is NOT the sole "sucking sound" of money out of your pocket.....MACRO viewing is missing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2024 15:22 #22 by FredHayek
Later generations are going to condemn the Left for their grisly surgeries on confused children. Later generations are going to condemn the Left for using abortion as birth control.
In some cities, there are more abortions than live births. Remember when Hillary wanted abortion to be safe and rare?
And later generations are going to condemn the Biden White House for making legal immigration so difficult yet leaving the gates open for undocumented, unvaccinated criminals who they refuse to jail for horrific crimes against Americans.
And Later generations are going to condemn the excessive spending of the Biden Administration buying Baby Boomer votes while young couples can't afford their first homes. And record high debt.

Yes, America is broke, the Baby Boomers spent it all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds