GAME ON....guess who wins the great debate

27 Jun 2024 11:38 #21 by homeagain
I get the giggles when I read you guys posts and your righteous rhetoric......SSDD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2024 13:54 #22 by Rick
I giggle when you consistently divert to something else rather than the question posed to you. Usually has something to do with Gaia, Trump, or the fourth friggin turning. Hilarious

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 15:14 #23 by FredHayek
Whoever wins the debate, America loses!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jun 2024 15:52 #24 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I giggle when you consistently divert to something else rather than the question posed to you. Usually has something to do with Gaia, Trump, or the fourth friggin turning. Hilarious

What u fail to understand is this.....ALL present turmoil we r experiencing is DIRECTLY sourced from those three topics...but then, THAT is the macro view,which apparently is looked upon as irrelevant.

27 Jun 2024 15:54 #25 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Whoever wins the debate, America loses!

AND THAT, my friend, is
a profound prophecy......very astute.

27 Jun 2024 17:06 #26 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: More likely, the White house sent CNN the questions.

Where is your proof that Hillary or Biden had the questions prior to any debate?

If you weren't suffering from severe cranial analinsertitis you would know that Donna Brazil admitted it

27 Jun 2024 19:40 #27 by FredHayek

He looks horribly lost.

Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 19:52 #28 by Rick
Biden is lying his ass off. He just mentioned Charlottesville and said Trump claimed Nazis were fine people. Snipes took 7 years to finally admit that was a lie.

Biden is getting destroyed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 19:54 #29 by Rick
Notice that his mouth is open most of the time? He’s also getting very angry… another common sign of dementia. Jill Biden is a monster for allowing her husband to keep embarrassing himself and this country.

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 19:55 #30 by FredHayek
CNN might have finished off the Biden campaign. Good job, Jake Tapper!

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds