GAME ON....guess who wins the great debate

27 Jun 2024 20:27 #31 by FredHayek

Tapped out after 52 minutes. Just felt sorry for President Biden after a while.

Jill, please let him retire.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2024 20:50 #32 by FredHayek
President Biden looked much better during the SOTU. He is quickly mentally coming apart.

27 Jun 2024 20:56 - 27 Jun 2024 20:57 #33 by Rick
I’m really enjoying watching the leftist media panicking. The world was watching, but at least Joe didn’t poop his pants.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 20:58 #34 by FredHayek

Should Kamala be preparing the 25th Amendment paperwork?

Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 21:10 #35 by FredHayek

Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 21:15 #36 by Rick
Age has nothing to do with it Fred. If you don’t see the stark difference in cognition between the two, you’re blind as a bat.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 07:11 #37 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

SUMS IT UP VERY WELL.... two choices,write in for RFK JR. or don't vote...(I have never not voted)

28 Jun 2024 07:52 #38 by Rick
Did d you watch the debate, HA? I suspect you diverted your eyes and ears to anything else. Last night proved what I’ve been saying for years now… Joe’s brain was melting in front of a world audience.

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 14:46 #39 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Did d you watch the debate, HA? I suspect you diverted your eyes and ears to anything else. Last night proved what I’ve been saying for years now… Joe’s brain was melting in front of a world audience.

I never watch debates,BUT THIS ONE i DID.....i WAS OBSERVING HIS WALK UP TO THE STAGE, and knew it was downhill from that moment.....U do realize that REGAN WAS BACKED BY NANCY, she was the
decider of all things.

30 Jun 2024 19:20 #40 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BIDEN...because the blowhard,bullshit badass CAN'T over run the narrative, his usual spewing of shit talk will be severely limited. YOUR TURN.....WANTA BET??

This statement is absolute proof that you were fully in the dark because your crap sources hid the slurs, made up words, falls, trips, shaking hands with invisible people, getting lost on stage… I could go on and on.

Some reflection is required in order to make better media choices in the future. Our survival depends on voters who are not blind.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds