Trump Just Targeted… Still Alive!

13 Jul 2024 16:27 #1 by Rick
Some scumbag just tried to take Trump out. It’s the last hope for the evil left. He will be even stronger now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2024 17:45 #2 by LadyJazzer
"Thoughts and Prayers"

"Now is not the time to talk about it; now is the time to grieve."

13 Jul 2024 18:03 #3 by FredHayek

Media bias already?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

13 Jul 2024 18:16 #4 by FredHayek

Attachments:

13 Jul 2024 20:05 #5 by FredHayek

The media has been irresponsible in their articles and encourages violence.

Attachments:

13 Jul 2024 20:26 #6 by Rick
The leftist media is fully responsible for riling up their mentally ill viewers. You tell people lies long enough they won’t ll believe Trump is actually Hitler and a threat to democracy.

I think that scumbag just solidified Trump’s victory.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jul 2024 20:33 - 13 Jul 2024 20:34 #7 by Rick

George Orwell

13 Jul 2024 21:11 #8 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: "Thoughts and Prayers"

I’m sure you’re all broken up about this… sad the shooter wasn’t a very good shot?

George Orwell

14 Jul 2024 06:59 - 14 Jul 2024 07:02 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

I’m sure you’re all broken up about this… sad the shooter wasn’t a very good shot?

[/b]

YOUR reaction is so sad and only shows the depth of your selfish state of mind.......as a nation,we r pathetic
and on the path to destruction.....AMERICA WILL NOT BE GREAT UNTIL ALL HAVE REALIZED VIOLENT
VOICES WILL FOSTER VIOLENT ACTIONS. LEARNING THAT LESSON IS HOW WE WILL NOT PERISH.

stop the stupid statements.....

14 Jul 2024 08:51 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

YOUR reaction is so sad and only shows the depth of your selfish state of mind.......as a nation,we r pathetic
and on the path to destruction.....AMERICA WILL NOT BE GREAT UNTIL ALL HAVE REALIZED VIOLENT
VOICES WILL FOSTER VIOLENT ACTIONS. LEARNING THAT LESSON IS HOW WE WILL NOT PERISH.

stop the stupid statements.....

Please, spare me the phony outrage. You know as well as I how this person feels about Trump, much like yourself. You can thank your pathetic politicians and your garbage media for inciting this violence. Every day the weak minded TDS infected scum across this country get false ideas pounded into their soft skulls from the people who should be concerned about ALL Americans, not just those they agree with.

You people have no idea what your ‘leaders’ have started. Your party is about to be crushed under the weight of their hatred and stupidity.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds