Trump Just Targeted… Still Alive!

14 Jul 2024 19:34 #21 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2024 21:02 #22 by FredHayek

Anyone think this assassination attempt has ended the presidential campaign? Will President Trump get the sympathy vote?

I think this might help him get more votes from conservatives, but I don't think it helps him with moderate Democrats or unaffiliated.

Attachments:

14 Jul 2024 22:32 #23 by FredHayek

Attachments:

15 Jul 2024 08:50 #24 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Anyone think this assassination attempt has ended the presidential campaign? Will President Trump get the sympathy vote?

I think this might help him get more votes from conservatives, but I don't think it helps him with moderate Democrats or unaffiliated.

You really don't get it, Fred. It's not about a sympathy vote, it's about a country that has one out of two political parties that has decided to use any means necessary to take out the leader of the other party. They've tried every bogus tactic they could, starting with the Russia Hoax, followed by the laughable impeachments, and finally years of calling him a threat to democracy which eventually caused one of their mentally ill nutters to attempt an assassination.

If you're not voting for Trump after what just happened , you are a useless conservative who will have no room to bitch if the Democrats win and continue to destroy the country. Everyone who doesn't have TDS can clearly see that Democrats can't win over voters with their policies so they can only ATTEMPT to destroy the Republican leader... and yes Fred, Trump is the leader of this party whether you like it or not.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jul 2024 10:40 #25 by FredHayek

Miss Norm McDonald still.

Attachments:

15 Jul 2024 19:27 #26 by FredHayek

Why are liberals so mean? And heartless?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds