WATCH A WISE WOMAN........

24 Jul 2024 23:47 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WATCH A WISE WOMAN........
All you have to do is listen to her. She has the same problem Joe has had… she can’t speak without the prompter. She ends up using filler words as well as repeating the same words several times. But she really loves those yellow school buses, especially the short ones.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2024 06:43 - 25 Jul 2024 06:44 #12 by LadyJazzer
Too extreme? No...

"Most Liberal"? GOOD as far as I'm concerned

GovTrack, an organization that tracks congressional voting records, confirmed to Fox News Digital it had removed a 2019 web page that ranked Kamala Harris as that year's "most liberal" U.S. senator sometime within the last two weeks.

The self-described "government transparency website" scored Harris as the "most liberal compared to all senators" in 2019, outranking Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren at the time.

But the web page with the ranking, which was widely covered in news reports during the 2020 election, was recently deactivated. The link now displays a "Page Not Found" message. The Internet Archive shows the page was deleted sometime between July 10 and July 23, with some on X claiming the page was still up on July 22.

--FoxNews

Hmmmm

25 Jul 2024 06:48 #13 by homeagain
GEE and Trump can turn ANY topic into ME, I, AND HOW GREAT AND GOOD HE IS.....his ranting and ravings about his rivals r ALL EXACTLY THE SAME...watch any clip,sound bite and u hear nothing but bullshit.and bold declarations of HIS greatness.....he is delusional and egocentric to the fullest. SO-O-O,
where does that leave us? pretty much up "shit creek without a paddle".....jmo
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyJazzer

25 Jul 2024 07:11 #14 by Rick
It’s time to reverse as much damage as possible, starting with the border your dementia ridden president opened up. You can focus on Trump and his personally all you want (it’s what your rotten media and party want), but it’s the policies that matter and that’s why Trump will likely win.

I really am enjoying your meltdowns, it’s going to really warm my heart in November.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 09:12 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote: WITH KELLY AS V.P.....she has a shot (NO pun intended)....as to your statement of embarrassment,I WILL NEVER be embarrassed about calling out bull shit and blatant CRIMINAL,self serving statements like I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FIX THIS...i AM INCREDIBLE UNHAPPY WITH THE WHOLE OF OUR GOVERNMENT.....one can only hope that the changes being brought about by the fourth turning
will be constructive and concrete. The visual of 52 card pick up is appropriate. JMO

I think the pick will be Josh Shapiro. She has to win PA or she's toast.

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 10:59 #16 by homeagain

Rick wrote: It’s time to reverse as much damage as possible, starting with the border your dementia ridden president opened up. You can focus on Trump and his personally all you want (it’s what your rotten media and party want), but it’s the policies that matter and that’s why Trump will likely win.

I really am enjoying your meltdowns, it’s going to really warm my heart in November.

[/b]

OH MY, u think u know me that well? U had better look REAL CLOSE at the VANCE PROBLEM that Trump has....'childless,cat women"...the voters will have a VERY hard time qualifying that statement and see "the king" as their leader in Nov. VANCE just alienated the VERY SECTOR who could have "brought it on home "for Trump.......u think that mentality is going to fly, along with women's right to their own bodies being denied.
U r so misled,I am astounded. GOOD LUCK with your dreams of my meltdown....AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

25 Jul 2024 12:05 #17 by FredHayek
No one votes for the VP. All the women screeching "cat lady" today were never going to vote for Trump/Vance anyway. You really think Jennifer Aniston was sending big money to Donnie until she found out about Vance's speech?

And probably the same with Shapiro. The Democrats who support Palestinian Hamas won't switch to Trump just because Harris added a Jew to the ticket. (They might switch to Stein, but they were thinking about that when Biden was still in the race. )

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jul 2024 20:14 #18 by Rick
Trump couldn’t have picked anyone on this planet the leftists would approve of. Making a thread about this is a big waste of time.

George Orwell

26 Jul 2024 18:49 #19 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

27 Jul 2024 02:15 #20 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: It’s time to reverse as much damage as possible, starting with the border your dementia ridden president opened up. You can focus on Trump and his personally all you want (it’s what your rotten media and party want), but it’s the policies that matter and that’s why Trump will likely win.

[/b]

OH MY, u think u know me that well? U had better look REAL CLOSE at the VANCE PROBLEM that Trump has....'childless,cat women"...the voters will have a VERY hard time qualifying that statement and see "the king" as their leader in Nov. VANCE just alienated the VERY SECTOR who could have "brought it on home "for Trump.......u think that mentality is going to fly, along with women's right to their own bodies being denied.
U r so misled,I am astounded. GOOD LUCK with your dreams of my meltdown....AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

It happened years agol

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds