WATCH A WISE WOMAN........

23 Jul 2024 13:36 #1 by homeagain

PROSECUTOR performing perfect "put u in a corner"....she shattered the charade of cool and collected..K WAS CRUSHED....a revealing moment of
"don;t fuck with me"..and NOW she has the power of a women voters behind her...the patriarchal push for women have NO RIGHTS....BRING IT ON

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2024 15:21 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WATCH A WISE WOMAN........
After what I just learned, I am not at all surprised at how you could think Kamala is a wise woman. She wasn’t picked for any other reason than she was a black woman. Biden promised to pick a black woman so he has to pick the woman who won zero states in the primary and basically called Joe a racist.

After watching my prediction come true, I quickly realized that those of you who only consume one side of the media, specifically the left, really were surprised by Joe’s debate disaster. I watched the same Joe I’ve watched for 3 1/2 years, so it wasn’t really any worse than his past mental issues.

I hate to break it to you Homeagain, but you really don’t know Kamala as well as I do. You see, I consume your media and know all your talking points. I also know that your media doesn’t show the really bad word salads and paragraphs of saying absolutely nothing. They will clip out a portion that doesn’t make her look stupid. On the right, they show it all, including the crazy amount of elevated laughter for no reason. It’s almost like she’s trying to be like Hillary, but she’s even more un-likable.

I know you really don’t believe she will be great, just because she’s a woman… right? I get that you don’t see the Kamala material that I see, but how could you know anything about her since see isn’t even in media stories 97% of the time?

Anyway, give us your prediction on how popular Kamala Harris is in this country. Before you do that, I’d recommend that you venture into some right wing media too, just to spare yourself some future embarrassment.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jul 2024 17:06 - 23 Jul 2024 17:18 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: After what I just learned, I am not at all surprised at how you could think Kamala is a wise woman. She wasn’t picked for any other reason than she was a black woman. Biden promised to pick a black woman so he has to pick the woman who won zero states in the primary and basically called Joe a racist.

After watching my prediction come true, I quickly realized that those of you who only consume one side of the media, specifically the left, really were surprised by Joe’s debate disaster. I watched the same Joe I’ve watched for 3 1/2 years, so it wasn’t really any worse than his past mental issues.

I hate to break it to you Homeagain, but you really don’t know Kamala as well as I do. You see, I consume your media and know all your talking points. I also know that your media doesn’t show the really bad word salads and paragraphs of saying absolutely nothing. They will clip out a portion that doesn’t make her look stupid. On the right, they show it all, including the crazy amount of elevated laughter for no reason. It’s almost like she’s trying to be like Hillary, but she’s even more un-likable.

I know you really don’t believe she will be great, just because she’s a woman… right? I get that you don’t see the Kamala material that I see, but how could you know anything about her since see isn’t even in media stories 97% of the time?

Anyway, give us your prediction on how popular Kamala Harris is in this country. Before you do that, I’d recommend that you venture into some right wing media too, just to spare yourself some future embarrassment.

[/b]

WITH KELLY AS V.P.....she has a shot (NO pun intended)....as to your statement of embarrassment,I WILL NEVER be embarrassed about calling out bull shit and blatant CRIMINAL,self serving statements like I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FIX THIS...i AM INCREDIBLE UNHAPPY WITH THE WHOLE OF OUR GOVERNMENT.....one can only hope that the changes being brought about by the fourth turning
will be constructive and concrete. The visual of 52 card pick up is appropriate. JMO

23 Jul 2024 19:13 #4 by FredHayek
When a Senator, she was to the Left of Bernie Sanders.

Her Secretary of State will be Susan Rice. Very left wing. Will probably support Palestine over Israel.

Kamala refuses to appear when Netanyahu speaks to Congress.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jul 2024 09:41 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WATCH A WISE WOMAN........
It’s amazing how the media is praising her so much today, after doing nothing as VP and after being near dead last in the primarily of 2020. The dishonesty of our media is killing this country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jul 2024 11:53 #6 by FredHayek
The same media and DNC who told us Joe was the man?

Attachments:

24 Jul 2024 11:55 #7 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: When a Senator, she was to the Left of Bernie Sanders.

GOOD!

Her Secretary of State will be Susan Rice. Very left wing. Will probably support Palestine over Israel.

GOOD! I support Israel to get their hostages back, and punish those that committed the October 7th attack...I DON'T support the total genocide they are attempting to perpetrate against the Palestinian people.

Kamala refuses to appear when Netanyahu speaks to Congress.

GOOD! Maybe it will send a message that genocide=bad; hostage recovery=good.

24 Jul 2024 17:01 #8 by FredHayek

Kamala's America?

Attachments:

24 Jul 2024 18:54 #9 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

Kamala's America?

No. The usual ReThuglicans attempt to distort. But it's expected...

24 Jul 2024 21:57 #10 by FredHayek

Too extreme for America?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds