WATCH A WISE WOMAN........

27 Jul 2024 02:16 #21 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: It’s time to reverse as much damage as possible, starting with the border your dementia ridden president opened up. You can focus on Trump and his personally all you want (it’s what your rotten media and party want), but it’s the policies that matter and that’s why Trump will likely win.

I really am enjoying your meltdowns, it’s going to really warm my heart in November.

[/b]

OH MY, u think u know me that well? U had better look REAL CLOSE at the VANCE PROBLEM that Trump has....'childless,cat women"...the voters will have a VERY hard time qualifying that statement and see "the king" as their leader in Nov. VANCE just alienated the VERY SECTOR who could have "brought it on home "for Trump.......u think that mentality is going to fly, along with women's right to their own bodies being denied.
U r so misled,I am astounded. GOOD LUCK with your dreams of my meltdown....AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

LOL It happened years ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2024 07:13 #22 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: It’s time to reverse as much damage as possible, starting with the border your dementia ridden president opened up. You can focus on Trump and his personally all you want (it’s what your rotten media and party want), but it’s the policies that matter and that’s why Trump will likely win.

I really am enjoying your meltdowns, it’s going to really warm my heart in November.

[/b]

OH MY, u think u know me that well? U had better look REAL CLOSE at the VANCE PROBLEM that Trump has....'childless,cat women"...the voters will have a VERY hard time qualifying that statement and see "the king" as their leader in Nov. VANCE just alienated the VERY SECTOR who could have "brought it on home "for Trump.......u think that mentality is going to fly, along with women's right to their own bodies being denied.
U r so misled,I am astounded. GOOD LUCK with your dreams of my meltdown....AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

LOL It happened years ago

[/b]

OH BB....THAT WAS WHEN I DISCOVERED ,,,,"There is no intelligent life down here...beam me up Scotty"...MAGA manifested and my mind was blown. NOW I realize the absolute obscenity that has been allowed to past for logic and thinking for yourself and have come to the conclusion that chaos is what the
1/3 of the population believe is the right path....pathetic , but predictable,because lemmings follow each other over the cliff. JMO

27 Jul 2024 09:57 #23 by FredHayek
I am really impressed with how well Kamala Harris has done closing the gap in polling. She destroyed it despite Donald coming off a convention bounce and a post assassination upswing,

She has signed up tens of thousands of volunteers, raised over one hundred million dollars in pledges.

The skeptical Obamas have even given her an endorsement.

I don't know if this will continue but getting rid of the Bidens was long overdue. She should now work to make Joe step down. She will benefit by running as an incumbent. Meeting with political leaders overseas and in the White House will prove She is capable.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jul 2024 10:05 #24 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WATCH A WISE WOMAN........
You are soooo naive Fred. Harris hasn't done anything to increase the polls other than being someone else besides Biden who is a few steps away from full time care and death. The party is just thrilled to get the corpse off the ticket. Harris has done nothing inspirational and just repeats the Democrat talking points... she's anything but special.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jul 2024 16:29 #25 by FredHayek
Perception is reality. If she can maintain this surge, she could win.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds