Presidential Election 2024!

06 Aug 2024 19:22 #41 by FredHayek

Walz is weird.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2024 19:50 - 06 Aug 2024 19:54 #42 by LadyJazzer
Before or after I comment on the 34 criminal felony convictions of TrumpleThinSkin, and his adjudacated rape?, and his crooked convictions on tax-fraud?, and his $474,000 fines for contempt, and his theft of classified documents?

DUI charges...30 years ago... God, that's bad.

You need some new material... The crap that FauxNoise is feeding you is not up to the task.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to tell me which state has passed a "forced birth" measure for their state constitution? Did that fall off of your list?

06 Aug 2024 20:00 #43 by FredHayek

Minnesota is voting with their feet. Choosing Ron DeSantis over Kamala's pick.

Choosing low taxes and freedom over a burned out Minneapolis.

Attachments:

06 Aug 2024 20:23 - 06 Aug 2024 20:36 #44 by LadyJazzer
Next you're going to tell me he tore off the "DO NOT REMOVE under penalty of law" tags on the new pillows he bought for his guest bedroom.

Somehow I think his popularity vs. the "couch-f**ker" weirdo is not a problem. Let me know how this pathetic, lame oppo-research is working out for ya...:moodexcited

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to tell me which state has passed a "forced birth" measure for their state constitution? Did that fall off of your list?

07 Aug 2024 06:41 #45 by homeagain
we live in interesting times....(to state it mildly)......JMO, it will be refreshing to have a common sense
,down to earth duo...yes there will be bumps along the way, BUT,the masses r YEARNING for normalcy and
the kinetic crap that has been parading as "only I can fix it" is over done and out of mind....NO ACTION, ONLY
WASTED WORDS.....that the messiah has to offer. JMO

07 Aug 2024 08:10 #46 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!
Common sense duo? LOL!!!

Is putting tampons in little boys bathrooms common sense? How about allowing your biggest city to be burned and terrorized by mobs… common sense?

Your definition of common sense is weird.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Aug 2024 09:23 - 07 Aug 2024 09:25 #47 by LadyJazzer
I'm still waiting for you to tell me where this "fictional" majority is located?

Go ahead....I'm waiting. Tell me where your failed religiously-motivated crackpots have been able to get a free majority to vote forced childbirth into a state constitution....?

The only thing I see that's "weird" here is the convicted felon and the couch-f***ker running for office. Must be hard to campaign when you have 34 criminal felony convictions of TrumpleThinSkin, and his adjudicated rape?, and his crooked convictions on tax-fraud?, and his $474,000 fines for contempt, and his theft of classified documents?

Sure are a lot of Republicans who are starting to jump ship and even campaign for Harris/Walz.

07 Aug 2024 10:23 #48 by FredHayek
Most Americans think a 20 week abortion ban is a good compromise.
Kamala Harris and LJ want abortion to be legal until birth. Who are the radicals here?

07 Aug 2024 10:42 - 07 Aug 2024 10:44 #49 by LadyJazzer
As usual that is a lie. "Abortion up to birth" is not a "thing", and just one more of your tired irrelevant talking points that you drag out when you have nothing else.

What I am FOR is you religious fanatics getting your nose out of other people's decisions and lives. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Otherwise it's none of your f**king business.

So as usual you can't answer the question I asked: "Go ahead....I'm waiting. Tell me where your failed religiously-motivated crackpots have been able to get a free majority to vote forced childbirth into a state constitution....?" You just change the topic to tired irrelevant right-wing talking point.

Got it.

07 Aug 2024 10:48 #50 by FredHayek
Europe is very secular and they have abortion limits.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds