Presidential Election 2024!

07 Aug 2024 11:26 - 07 Aug 2024 11:28 #51 by LadyJazzer
Which part are you having trouble with? The "NONE OF" or the "YOUR F**KING BUSINESS"?

It's between the woman and her doctor...

NOT: the woman, her doctor, and the local politician
NOT: the woman, her doctor and the local/state/federal government
NOT: the woman, her doctor and a local religious wacko...

Seems pretty clear to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2024 11:34 #52 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!
It’s really not worth the keystrokes, Fred. People who don’t see unborn babies as human life will never bend on their views about killing those lives. Most countries on this planet have limits because they understand these are actual human lives being torn up and flushed, therefore they have to moderate their laws so they don’t look like monsters… China, NK, and the US.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Aug 2024 11:38 #53 by Freezeman

LadyJazzer wrote: Which part are you having trouble with? The "NONE OF" or the "YOUR F**KING BUSINESS"?

It's between the woman and her doctor...

NOT: the woman, her doctor, and the local politician
NOT: the woman, her doctor and the local/state/federal government
NOT: the woman, her doctor and a local religious wacko...

Seems pretty clear to me.

One Not you can add.
Not: the women, her or his doctor and the tax payers.

07 Aug 2024 11:42 #54 by Rick
There should be a box on our tax returns that gives taxpayers the option to donate to abortion mills. Put your money where your mouth is and let me have no part of that evil shit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Aug 2024 11:43 #55 by LadyJazzer

Rick wrote: It’s really not worth the keystrokes, Fred. People who don’t see unborn babies as human life will never bend on their views about killing those lives. Most countries on this planet have limits because they understand these are actual human lives being torn up and flushed, therefore they have to moderate their laws so they don’t look like monsters…

That's right. And I don't see ANYWHERE in the Constitution where YOU get to cram down MY throat, the doctor's throat, the woman's throat, or the religious whackjob's throat, YOUR philosophical belief on that question. And I don't see where a hand-picked Fascist Court gets to do it "under color of law" either.

You don't like abortion? Don't have one. Otherwise, it's none of your f**king business. (In case you missed it the first time.)

07 Aug 2024 11:58 #56 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

Rick wrote: It’s really not worth the keystrokes, Fred. People who don’t see unborn babies as human life will never bend on their views about killing those lives. Most countries on this planet have limits because they understand these are actual human lives being torn up and flushed, therefore they have to moderate their laws so they don’t look like monsters…

That's right. And I don't see ANYWHERE in the Constitution where YOU get to cram down MY throat, the doctor's throat, the woman's throat, or the religious whackjob's throat, YOUR philosophical belief on that question. And I don't see where a hand-picked Fascist Court gets to do it "under color of law" either.

You don't like abortion? Don't have one. Otherwise, it's none of your f**king business. (In case you missed it the first time.)

Pro-abortion people are scary.

They have no humanity. At 20 weeks, that baby can grasp. But people like LJ are perfectly fine with ripping it apart and extracting it from the womb. Including in the final trimester. #radicals #weird #inhumane

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Aug 2024 12:00 #57 by Rick
Same lines, different year. You people never acknowledge that it’s human lives we are talking about. There’s a reason why many women change their minds after seeing an ultrasound and figure out that the life is not just a clump of cells. Celebrate the killings to your heart’s content… I will always “trust the science” .

It’s still so weird to me that the left’s biggest issue isn’t whether or not the poor and middle class are being wiped out by bad policies, it’s making baby killing as easy as possible. I think aliens visiting this rock would find that very weird indeed.

Anyway, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… I’m all for leftists killing their babies. We need to repopulate this country with people who value human life.

George Orwell

07 Aug 2024 12:03 #58 by LadyJazzer

Rick wrote: I’m all for leftists killing their babies. We need to repopulate this country with people who value human life.

Like, "rightists" never have an abortion?, or a need to terminate a pregnancy?

What an ignorant little man you are. Weird...

07 Aug 2024 12:09 #59 by FredHayek

Very weird behavior by a Governor.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

07 Aug 2024 13:59 #60 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

Very weird behavior by a Governor.

So, your complaint is that your high-priced oppo-research group can't find anything in his business history that looks crooked or illegal like the Combover Caligula does? Heavens to Betsy, that must be frustrating. Surely he has an overdue library book in there somewhere.

I wonder if they can find another transaction like the $10 MILLION illegal cash transfer from Egypt that Trump got during the 2016 campaign? (I hear they are possibly reopening that case.) But then a convicted criminal is obviously more attractive to you as a candidate.

But to get back to my original question: As usual you still can't answer the question I asked: "Go ahead....I'm waiting. Tell me where your failed religiously-motivated crackpots have been able to get a free majority to vote forced childbirth into a state constitution....?" You just change the topic to a tired irrelevant right-wing talking point.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds